Bonus Exp Weekend

Bonus Exp Weekend

What did you Accomplish?

How many Hours did you play?

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

92 - 95 herb. Easy ovls ftw. Oh, and some other skills that aren't very exciting. Played, uh, 3 hours? Idk. Probably more like 5.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Got 8 Herblore lvls (70 - 78).

I wasn't ready for the weekend...the Hurricane had knocked out power in my area for almost a week. I couldn't get into the RS groove because of all the clean-up in my neighborhood. So much to do...too little time.

I had 10k vials that i didn't fill...never made all the unfinished pots that would have really given me the XP jolt I should have gotten...was still buying ingredients on the final day of the Bonus XP Weekend. I still have several thousand 2nd ingredients I did not prepare (Grind) prior to the start of the event. Although I don't think I did bad, it could have been alot more.

I will be prepared next time.

75-82 construction

74-78 thieving

And 450k farming exp and like 150k rcing exp. I think I played like 7 hours? Not sure though.

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

is this in the right subforum...?

anyways.

94-99 herb, 75-77 mining, 85-86 con, 83-85 fm, 80-81 str, 97-99 cook.

logged like 30 hrs, but once i got 99 herb mostly just derped stuff.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

16 hrs or so.

97-99 Herblore, 600k agil, 500k fm, 13m summoning.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.