New Quest Spell?

edard

Armadyl Storm is reg mage

Tune Bane Ore is lunar mage

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I know it's on the standard spellbook and only costs one armadyl rune.

Armadyl runes are created by getting armadyl shard drops from the new quest monsters called glacors. You need to use them on a pestel and mortar to get 8 armadyl dust. Then you need to go to the air altar with some pure essence and the armadyl dust and runecraft them there. Doing this uses one pure essence per one armadyl dust and creates however many armadyl runes you would as if you were runecrafting air runes.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Its max hit is dependent on your Magic level, according to the update FAQ; the exact formula for this is not yet known, but basically, it hits pretty high. Additionally, each successful hit reduces the target's defence level by 1; this can stack until their defence goes all the way to zero. Wielding an Armadyl battlestaff increases the casting rate to whip speed (in addition to its +15% magic damage equipment bonus).

Its max hit is dependent on your Magic level, according to the update FAQ; the exact formula for this is not yet known, but basically, it hits pretty high. Additionally, each successful hit reduces the target's defence level by 1; this can stack until their defence goes all the way to zero. Wielding an Armadyl battlestaff increases the casting rate to whip speed (in addition to its +15% magic damage equipment bonus).

so its essentially magic equivilent of crapier? O_o

wow, it looks like i should reeeally start questing

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

so its essentially magic equivilent of crapier? O_o

wow, it looks like i should reeeally start questing

Gl getting the staff. I don't think there are any in the game yet, and if there are, its fewer than 15.