Moneyyyyy

Oxitron

Hey guys. I haven't played in ages, and I've had a steady amount of coinage for a while. I've been sitting around 32M since I hit 99 ranged and I was wondering the ways to make money.

Before I quit (December 09) I usually did random stuff to make money and I had a visage drop which I then used to merchant to gain about 40M.

I played again about 3-5 months ago and got 99 ranged via chins (and black dragon farming) and somehow managed to still have 35M at the end of that. I gave 3M to friends when I was done playing. At this time, d-bones were at approx 5k each, now at 2.2k which they were before I quit the first time.

So really, I've completely forgotten how I made money back then and I have no proper ideas anymore.

Any help?

Thanks, it's appreciated.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/rsstatsd.jpg/

Sup kids?

Torstol runs with juju and MTK.

It would help to know your stats.

Hah, sorry. I forgot.

Also, anything but farming please :\. Even though I doubt my level is high enough, no farming :P

Sup kids?

Hah, sorry. I forgot.

Also, anything but farming please :\. Even though I doubt my level is high enough, no farming :P

eh could try barrows only a few pieces though are over 1m,glacors if u do the newest quest and have nice combat stats,slayer is ehh kinda ok for cash not like it was before whips are what 400k? lolz

phixcire.png

D.Drops=Skirt9 Med9 Spear2 Visage2 Legs6 boots35 shield half1 whip15 dbow5

phixcire.png

phixcire.png

Hah, sorry. I forgot.

I know you are opposed to farming but as a person who was once against it as well I must say: DO IT. I am actually happy that I started farming. Get to 62 and get those herbs going.

Other than that since you are opposed, MTK, dailies, etc.

wessan.png

I know you are opposed to farming but as a person who was once against it as well I must say: DO IT. I am actually happy that I started farming. Get to 62 and get those herbs going.

Hm, the only reason I can't be stuffed doing herb runs is because I only remember 2 patches.

Can you remind me the running we do?

What tele's are needed and where do we go in what order? (or a link to a very small guide about it) please?

Sorry I ask of so much.

And thank you for reminding me of MTK I think I may have left some money in it.

eh could try barrows only a few pieces though are over 1m,glacors if u do the newest quest and have nice combat stats,slayer is ehh kinda ok for cash not like it was before whips are what 400k? lolz

I would do barrows if my stats were better than they are now. Mid 80s ain't that good :P

EDIT: I still have 2.7m in it, that's where some of my money went lol!

I must ask though, what's the "good" resource balance now?

Mine is on max mining and half maple wood.

Sup kids?

Hm, the only reason I can't be stuffed doing herb runs is because I only remember 2 patches.

Can you remind me the running we do?

What tele's are needed and where do we go in what order? (or a link to a very small guide about it) please?

Sorry I ask of so much.

And thank you for reminding me of MTK I think I may have left some money in it.

I would do barrows if my stats were better than they are now. Mid 80s ain't that good :P

EDIT: I still have 2.7m in it, that's where some of my money went lol!

I must ask though, what's the "good" resource balance now?

Mine is on max mining and half maple wood.

think its mining for sure and wood.... patch 1)fally near farm 2)trollheim 3)behind catherby bank so camelot tele 4) ectophial tele then near the undead farm 5) ardy near farm also behind it

phixcire.png

D.Drops=Skirt9 Med9 Spear2 Visage2 Legs6 boots35 shield half1 whip15 dbow5

phixcire.png

phixcire.png

think its mining for sure and wood.... patch 1)fally near farm 2)trollheim 3)behind catherby bank so camelot tele 4) ectophial tele then near the undead farm 5) ardy near farm also behind it

Thanks a heap. I might drop off the wood now I have all the pets obtainable from trees. Unless of course it's still better than everything else (bar mining of course)?

Also, would I use supercompost or just normal compost?

And, random question, but why can't I set a signature or an avatar?

EDIT: What's dicing?

Sup kids?

eh read the post about dicing on this lol i dunno since i do not do it cuz heaps of people get scammed eh supercompost is better

Alright, thanks :D

And, random question, but do you know why can't I set a signature or an avatar?

Sup kids?

For MTK, 9 maple 6 mining is best, not so much for the maple logs but for the nests and seeds.

Farming is the best single money skill, other than farming you need a couple of high combats + quests done, for example for glacors you need 95 magic + 80 attack + 90+ strength + overloads + turmoil + steel titan + Ritual of the Mahjarrat done.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Anyone who tells you to dice is a complete moron who has no right to give advice.

Dice i you're bored and don't care about losing your bank. It is NOT a moneymaker by any stretch of the imagniation unless you somehow find a <50x2 host. I will defenestrate anyone who responds to me by explaining the Martingale betting system.

Dicing is when you get some dice from Faruq, then advertise to find dumb schmucks who will bet money on the outcome of rolling them. You set the odds slightly in your favor so that they do have a chance, but on average, you'll come out slightly ahead. So like, if you roll 55 or lower, you keep their money, but if you roll higher, you give them back double their bet. The house always wins in the long run, and you are the house, so all you have to do is make it to the long run (get lots of bets per hour) and you should be rolling in profit. No pun intended.

It's a decent moneymaker, but it's useless to offer it as advice because the only people who can do it are the people who are already rich enough not to start topics like these. Also, existing dicing clans can be territorial and muscle out competition. Or so I'm told. Basically, it's not a useful method to bring up here, and if you hadn't asked specifically, I wouldn't have mentioned it.

Farming is a pretty sweet moneymaker. I recommend that. Also, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AldEhLOK6ejJdHlwRC1VRVJiUkFNM2JVQ3otNS0xUGc&hl=en_US#gid=1.

The only way to make money when dicing is be host with advantageous odds, and only take bets less than 5% of your current bank at any time. Even then, it's not fool proof.

But to get into that position you're going to have to invest billions or become a runescape celebrity.

I think it's safe to say the guy above me doesn't have a fool proof method for successfully making money against the odds over long periods of time, because the other 7 billion people on earth havn't managed it yet, and i doubt he'd be using it for runescape if he had.

CNqWHdA.jpg