JUST HERE FOR THE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND, FOR NOW. YOLO.

^ I watched runeshark's guide to the cls, and the way he described it sounded exactly what I was l looking for. I decided I was going to go cls>rapier>ccbow>maul>everything else.

Plus I like the look of the cls better, and I like the slash attack style better than stab.

Nice progress with dungeoneering. And how comes you don't like the puzzle rooms :( ? Those are the best part of dungeoneering according to me. They're a real challenge compared to the grind or easiness of many other rooms.

Good luck with dung anyway ^^

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Well, I've never been very creative, and I don't work well with abstract things. Once i get the puzzle down the first time, my memory is good enough to help from there on out. I honestly like guardian rooms, bc I still need some melee xp.

Levelled dungeoneering once, to 57. Soz no picture. But it is now my tied lowest skill with RC. I have almost 8k tokens. I'm now regretting spending so many penguin points, troll invasion, and jack of trades xp in to dungeoneering, because it effectively is going to make me get 81 basically before I have enough tokens for a chaotic.

Still unsure what to get, does anyone have any longsword love out there? If not, I probably will be swayed into getting a rapier.

Getting swamped with trig homework, should have gotten 65 today, but wasn't able to. I'm forseeing myself getting the cls/rapier towards the beginning of June. Possibly late may if I have some more time here in the near future. I really like dungeoneering, and it has passed several of skills lately.

I finally have free time, and am doing floors as we speak. Update will come later. I'm psyched for a night off from track! And the outlook on this weekend is also very good for a nice period of 'scaping time.