JUST HERE FOR THE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND, FOR NOW. YOLO.

64frm.jpg

65pray.jpg

Plan is to train my combat stats with some slayer for a while, and do some farming runs on the side. Will also hopefully be including some dg floors in there also. I can feel summer coming :)

67slay.jpg

outfith.jpg

Boy did i have a day. I decided to go to revs on a whim, which I am now thankful for. I had previously been completely dry there. About an hour in, I was greeted with a VLS! I teled out of there ASAP, and sold it for 32m in the GE. I did this all without thinking of a screenie for you guys :( But I felt lucky, so i decided to take 10m of my new found wealth to the duel arena and went boxing. I won a 2m, then lost a 5m, and won a 10m. I stopped there, and bought a bcp, tassets, d claws, and a fury! I've never felt so lucky in my life. I also sold my welfare gear, feels good to be done with barrows armour.

:D

Alright, died on jad again. Kind of depressing, so I'm going to slay for awhile bc that makes me happy. After I've slayed a task or two, I'm going to buy some prayer and craft lvls. Then fairytale 2 and 3. I have the money for about 75 in pray and craft both.

Nice progress, specially the new gear :thumbsup:

Shame about Jad, but once you crack him once, roll in Firecapes :twisted: Well not roll, 'cause that would probably hurt, but you know what I mean :rolleyes:

vP6O8.png

Click for blog - Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature ;)