JUST HERE FOR THE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND, FOR NOW. YOLO.

74 firemaking this morning, and am 3k from 69 summoning but had to log. I haven't used my crims or blues yet, so I am planning on getting 69, and maybe 70 if my attention span can handle it tonight. Also just troll invasioned hunter this morning, and am like 10k to 70 in it. I may get that later as well, but i really hate trapping salamanders -.-

Did another tree run, will do another later. Also will craft some bstaves tonight as well. Oh, and JOT of course.

Oh and bc of post 300

ju8gp1.jpg

2hwhgcx.jpg

29wlj4x.jpg

Ok, so ended up also getting 69 summoning. After my squeal lamps, I am now 3kish from 70 hunter. Also am about a tree run away from 72 farming. Plan for tomorrow is to craft 500 more bstaves, farm, and get 70 hunter off of jot or lamps. Going to man up at some point and get 67-70 thieving, but I have a feeling that won't be tomorrow :P

Didn't get much done today, spent the afternoon/night with the girlfriend. But, I got 70 hunter with jot, and 72 farming. I have about 1k bstaves I will craft tomorrow, and likely will continue farming away. I need a few more charms for 70 sum, so i'll slay some as well.

27ytml1.jpg

Well, today was alright. I got 5k and 1k from the squeal, wooohooooo! I also crafted 1k bstaves, and put in an offer for 1k more. I got like 30k farming xp from a run, should've done two, but I am lazy so hold my richard. I did a task of abby specs, but unfortunately had to cancel 3! until I got my next one which was dust devils. Haven't done those yet, honestly wanted to cancel them as well but duradel was being a douche so I didn't feel like losing anymore points. I am 7k from 86 HP, and 5k from 71 slayer. I felt like bankstanding for a bit, so I fletched 50k xp worth of yew logs. Also, I now officially have the charms for 70 sum. You may be noticing a trend, tomorrow I will craft, farm, and possibly slay or work on one of my lower skills.

Well, now that I am back from my one week ban, it is time for an update! oh, and my rsn is now glorpglorp!

34ypagl.jpg

Well I have been playing a lot lately! School starts thursday, so progress will obviously slow down. Pretty much just did some slayer and some farming.

ok so yeah as you can see up there ^ i basically did the most combat in a week that i have done in my life. And honestly, i kinda liked it. I was shocked how fun it was. I just slayed, and cancelled near every task that I couldn't cannon. I also did some afk giant spiders for like two hours while i was reading online. That was a blast from the past for sure lol. I remember those things used to destroy me, but now they're aren't so bad. Well, I am 750k ish from 97 fletching, hoping to get 99 in around a month or so. In an ideal world, i would get the 99 as my 2000th level, but IDK if i can hold off that long. So yeah. I also need to buy more tree seeds so I can farm. So plans are to: slay, afk fletch, and tree run.

also irl: school :/

Nice work...combat just hasn't really clicked with me yet. It takes a real effort to get out there and kill things.

Looks like you'll get 99 fletching before I get 99 woodcutting. It could be close, though.

Have fun in Good luck with school.

I don't understand how someone could do combat all day long.

It'd kill me.

Hell, it kills me to do it for more than 30 minutes (I'm significantly dreading getting 70 all combat stats).

Good luck on your goals!

Nice work...combat just hasn't really clicked with me yet. It takes a real effort to get out there and kill things.

Looks like you'll get 99 fletching before I get 99 woodcutting. It could be close, though.

Have fun in Good luck with school.

Haha, thanks Gregor. Btw, thanks for the heads up about the head2head agility xp

I don't understand how someone could do combat all day long.

It'd kill me.

Hell, it kills me to do it for more than 30 minutes (I'm significantly dreading getting 70 all combat stats).

Good luck on your goals!

yeah i know the feeling. slayer is really the only thing that makes me do it. gonna train it sometime, right?

I start school Wednesday.

FMLFMLFMLFMLFML.

Inefficiency is going to become a maximum.

Yeah it really sucks honestly. But hey, at least we have next summer to look forward too!

On a side note, i am 2.8ish mil from 99 fletchy

I love the crafting cape.. the mustard yellow trim does thing to me.... I'll consider it! I was gonna get fm because itd be easy and i could bfire during homework

Ah, true, bonfire'ing is far to easy. Haha.

Well its up to you, crafting will be expensive as well (no where close to as cheap as FM'ing, sadly).

Had a pretty successful day, gained around 300k overall xp. I actually did The Feud, which wasn't very fun. But hey, I think I will train some thieving via blackjacking at some point. I cleared some floors, giving me 40kish dg xp, and got 25k str xp in the process. I also used my surefooted aura, and got ~20k agile xp. Once all that was over, I settled down and fletched some yew longs, resulting in 140k xp. I am still sitting at 1976 total, and do not really know what I plan on doing next. I am very, very close to levels in slayer, hp, and agility. But that being said, I am level 99 in laziness :P