JUST HERE FOR THE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND, FOR NOW. YOLO.

sv2k3r.jpg

Ok so 1990 total. 18% of mad may necklace left, gonna get 74 thieving, then use the last 1% of the necklace making my best blue charm pouches (mithril minos i think) to get the most out of it. After that I will just finish out the rest of my charms. I think I have 73 or 74 banked. Looking to be done with this either tomorrow night or Wed night. Gonna try my best to be near 80+ all when the 700k xp prom. note comes out at the end of the month. Unfortunately that seems a bit high, especially bc of school and football. But hey, a guy can hope :P Oh, and I shall start doing tree runs again since I have been slacking on those lately.

2cqbdoy.jpg

in7fbo.jpg

Had way, way more homework this week than I anticipated. Summoning is the only skill I have until 1m xp in all skills! I really, really need to get around to using my charms up. Not planning on playing a whole lot tomorrow, am hanging out with the girlfriend. Oh, also finally started doing fruit tree runs again.

Name change to 'i am t swift'

Got 2 sum levels, and did a tree run. I think I will level up farming in my next run, and I still have 1 more summon level to get. Getting close to 1m xp all. So expect 73 sum and maybe 75 farm either tomorrow or wednesday.

xfxcms.jpg

mj7bd2.jpg

Total is now 1995

Today was a quick, yet good day. I passed the 64m total xp mark, and achieved both 75 farming and 73 summoning. My total level now stands at 1997. I am not really sure what I plan to do next, but I stand 20k from a slayer level, and 33k from a level in constitution, so I may get that next time. I need to continue my tree runs and make sure I don't slack with JoT as I have been lately. I don't know why, but for some reason doing that just feels like a hassle even when it really is helpful.

What do next?

So close to 2,000 total levels! Here's your plan:

1998 - slayer or constitution

1999 - fletching lvl 98

2000 - fletching lvl 99

That would be a cool milestone.

Hmm yeah I have thought about getting 99 for my 2000th level, but honestly I don't think I have it in me. I just can't focus on something that long. Plus, it would probably take me like 2 weeks, and I don't want to go that long without getting other levels :/

Computer screen is going batshit crazy, turned a bunch of colors and the pixels are all over the place.

Total still 1999.. what the hell.

All posts coming from my phone for awhile. Not sure how often I will be able to log in, hopefully will get a new comp soom but Idk..

If you're looking for a desktop, make sure to get a Quad-Core. In the long run, they will be far better.

I got dualcore 4 years ago, and its slow as shit now a days, Quad-Cores are for more efficient.

If a laptop, I don't know. Haha. Good luck!

Take a look at Costco, they have decent computers for good prices (and same with monitors).