JUST HERE FOR THE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND, FOR NOW. YOLO.

Thoughts on Indiana's win?

I was happy they won just so the series wouldn't be a sweep lol. I'd love to see the Pacers contend, but I don't see them winning the series.

35lf5lt.png

2zoxndg.png

Also got 78 slayer. I am 30k or so away from defence and ranged levels, might get those tomorrow.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL I am such a liar.. Got 78 rc instead.. Maybe gonna camp here til 80 cos I don't feel like leaving.. Actually in an rc mood.. maybe.. IDK

Nice progress so far from your OP!

80 rc would be a nice addition and maybe you could aim for 80+? :P You're very close to 80 stats.

Thanks! And yeah, I've toyed with the idea of it numerous times, can't quite decide though.. I HATE Hunter

Such a liar, Haha! I need to camp Runespan to get 90 Runecrafting. So i can then work towards getting Sea Singer robes! :D

~ AFO Zodiac

Haha yeah you do!!

But i don't want to go and spend my quiet nights in Runespan! lol.. Oh who am i kidding, Lol. Anyway, Good Luck and Congratulations Petey! :3

~ AFO Zodiac

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

But i don't want to go and spend my quiet nights in Runespan! lol.. Oh who am i kidding, Lol. Anyway, Good Luck and Congratulations Petey! :3

~ AFO Zodiac

It could be worse haha. I still have to do my two least favorite skills, thieving and hunter.. Idk if I can manage 75-80 hunter anytime soon. I really oughta do the big chinchompa more often.. as well as JoT. And pengs.. Basically the only one I do is TI lol..