JUST HERE FOR THE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND, FOR NOW. YOLO.

I have plans to have access to a computer around the first of Oct, so I can use the prom note.

Leaning towards agility, if you guys think I should use it in something else, leave a post here :P

I also need some people to dungeoneer with here in a month or so.

Great job! Why, you're 80% of the way to maxed (just think of it in terms of levels, not experience or time needed).

I might get 99 fletching before you do.

I'm almost positive you'll get 99 before me haha. I just can't do it. ADHD is a killer!

Time for a text wall:

I'm still borrowing a friends computer, probably not gonna get a new one for quite some time, but he is letting me keep it pretty much as long as I want, so I'll make due with what i have. So the plan on rs. I've been quite stuck the last few days not really sure about what to do, so after searching the web, I found a nifty random generator, and put in several different options I was considering, and it spit back at me 80 prayer. So, I am opening my wallet, and buying 80 prayer. After that, I will use the generator again, and we will see what it picks. :D

Decisions are so hard!

• 2 weeks later...

I might get 99 fletching before you do.

I'm almost positive you'll get 99 before me haha. I just can't do it. ADHD is a killer!

I think you're right. :wink:

I don't think I'll get 80 prayer before you do, though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Agreed. I still remember reading it for the first time (but certainly not the last ;)) when I was 11.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...