JUST HERE FOR THE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND, FOR NOW. YOLO.

Keep it up Low_Levelled, I don't think you remember me? I use to be Pvm_Kyle91. Lol

~ AFO Zodiac

Yeah I remember you man!

Today I got 75 and 76 dungeoneering as well as 75 smithing. My previous daily xp best for dungeoneering was 130k, but today I got 170k!

14xjy4w.png

Made my old school character today. It is a pain in the ass having to switch up the text in the java file each time for the client to work. I doubt I'll being playing much old school anytime soon. EOC wise, I recently eclipsed 70m total xp and have about 2 hours tonight at my disposal to play. Maybe a post later with levels if I get any.

Well done my friend, well done! I can't stand Hunter that much, but i have to get it up eventually! Well done though, keep up the great work! :)

~ AFO Zodiac

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

Well done my friend, well done! I can't stand Hunter that much, but i have to get it up eventually! Well done though, keep up the great work! :)

~ AFO Zodiac

Yeah, Hunter has always been low on the totem pole for me. It's a combination of not being very afk, and having an ugly ass skillcape that just kills me lol.

I <3 u! Get 99 noob!!!

No, I <3 u!

Made my old school character today. It is a pain in the ass having to switch up the text in the java file each time for the client to work.

Why not just, like, follow the instructions and make a second shortcut that automatically loads oldschool.prm?

Made my old school character today. It is a pain in the ass having to switch up the text in the java file each time for the client to work.

Why not just, like, follow the instructions and make a second shortcut that automatically loads oldschool.prm?

Thank you for that. I was careless the first time and did not notice that option! That makes a lot more sense, maybe I will try old school a little more :D

Seeing as Jagex said they are ok with multilogging as long as you have two accounts, one playing the main game and one in old school you could always do that. Dat feels man, Grats on the levels and HUNTER CAPE IS BEAUTIFUL

• Like 1

hyoro.png

That-One-Hairy-White-Guy

hyoro.png

Seeing as Jagex said they are ok with multilogging as long as you have two accounts, one playing the main game and one in old school you could always do that.

Speaking of which, anyone feels like playing RSC?

Not much to say about EOCscape, just snagged lvl 75 RC today in the span. Now just one summoning level from a 75 base.

34djzn8.png

Played some 07, didn't really get a whole lot done. I did pick up a mithril kiteshield while walking in Varrock, so that was nice. Probably gonna do waterfall quest in the near future for an easy start to attack and strength.

fad0de.png

Didn't play on EOCscape at all today, except to spin. I received two small cash bags.. Anyone else get those out the wazoo?

Played a fair bit of 07. DId rune mysteries, and the restless ghost quest as well as gain assorted levels. Took a bank picture (which is shit), and a stats picture. I relearn things so often, it's probably the most nostalgia I've ever experienced in one place. As gay as this sounds, I feel 12 again when I play 07. I feel pure and innocent. Haha. Speaking of pure, a lot of players I see seem to be pures. It kind of makes me want to pk, but I was never any good at it. Goodnight!

2woais1.png300a0k6.png

After much internal conflict over which game to focus on, I have decided that EOCscape is where the majority of my RS related free time will be devoted. Partly because I want to max my character someday, and that will be much easier not to mention faster in the current version, and partly because I just really need to get 99 fletching! This character was created in February of 06, and I still don't have a 99, and only 2033 total. I want to do better than that. My priorities are the following: Graduating high school (3 weeks), social life, Rs, and then everything else. Let's get freaky, shall we?

Since last post I've gotten 6 levels. 77,78,79, and 80 con as well as 76 thieving and 82 attack. I also had a personal best in total xp gained with 1,005,340 xp gained. Currently, I am about 800k off of 99 fletching. Cya next post.