JUST HERE FOR THE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND, FOR NOW. YOLO.

Last time they changed mine because some... Delightful person... Was bent-outta-shape and reported me, I e-mailed Jagex and they changed it back and gave 20 spins along with it. :P.

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png

Don't quit. Who cares what name your character has? Does it change any enjoyment you get from progressing through the game?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

TBH, you kinda did walk right into that one. Well, you dive in but details, details...

Still, that was kinda heavy for a first time. But you shouldn't quit because of a name...

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Haven't you been forced to change your name before? I swear that you've mentioned to me in game that it's happened at least one other time...

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I just know I have received 8 mutes, and none of those have led to a year long punishment. Not even close. At most, this is the 3rd time I have had a named deemed inappropriate. I just think a year is [bleep]ing ridiculous.

well thats what u get for being an [wagon] to me last night, i was the one that reported your name, cya later nubz

Well, you were the one asking what teleport goes to Ape Atoll. That's just sad. Common sense, man. IDC if it's been four years sense you did MM, there's no excuse for that idiocy.

And yes mods, I know I should report the post instead of replying to it.

You expect him to remember a teleport from 4 years ago? :-s

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Any chance of an appeal?

And maybe it's a good thing, I don't understand why people change their name at every opportunity.

I like that we have the option. I was glad to change cerridwen28 into Cerri, but it's been difficult to keep up with everyone every month!

*ambles through with a broom and sweeps the bad posts away*

Does Ambler know that you're doing his job?

EDIT

p.s. happy uteral liberation day

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

*ambles through with a broom and sweeps the bad posts away*

Please remember - blogscape isn't exactly exempt from our forum rules here. Please try to keep keep it forum-appropriate :)

WELL....what took you so long to get here huh?! Jk jk please don't ban me

Oh and happy birthday.

29386_s.gif

A mod is never late, nor is he early, he moderates precisely when he means to.

Kimberly is a guy now? :o .. well, this is awks! Lol

~ Zodiac's Gift of Armadyl ~

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png