JUST HERE FOR THE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND, FOR NOW. YOLO.

Just got 80 slayer. Hoping to get the charms for 80 sum soon, I only need like 200 crims. And I've got 92 bought at the moment. Thinking about selling all my tree seeds which would get me like 94, but I can't decide..

Going to set a goal to *hopefully* pick my interest back up. Now you might wonder why on earth I'd force myself to play something I didn't enjoy... And well, its because everytime I come back from a break I always kick myself for all the levels that coulda been had in the process. So now, hopefully there won't be a break. 2150 total by the start of college. (August 14th)

Definitely doable, I think. I don't know what your schedule of playing is over the summer, but given how quick some skills are getting, you should be able to rack up what you need.

I have a job at a grocery store, and a girlfriend and friends that are ahead of rs, but I still try to play an hour a day or so. More some nights, less on some.

2eg47yo.png

Lost the ability to change my character's name for a year, and I refuse to play with this shit name. Probably gonna make a new account, idk. I really don't agree with this, but cbf to appeal. Jagex is shit. Name definitely wasn't offensive to anyone, inappropriate, yes, but not effing offensive.

LOL, what was the name you were trying to get?

It was I [bleep] errday. And I'd already had it for a day or two. I logged in and my name was changed to that flyice crap or whatever

Guess that word is censored on tif. It isn't the f word though