JUST HERE FOR THE DOUBLE XP WEEKEND, FOR NOW. YOLO.

Thanks gregor.

I also forgot to mention I got 74 prayer, which bumped me up to 113 combat. I like the number 113 much more than 112. My total is now at 1931, and I might try to raise that some later, not sure yet. Sorry for the lack of pictures, I haven't really wanted to deal with the hassle of it honestly, I don't miss it at all.

81 attack. I'm possibly gonna make a push for some buyable 99's. God knows my plans will change soon, but I'm looking at crafting and prayer before con and herblore. Smithing, cooking, and fletching are afterthoughts.

Well, one phisy email later and my entire bank is gone. I am no longer going to be playing on this account. This sucks, but oh well, it was my own fault. So much work, gone like that. I will be making an account from scratch, and may start a blog on him. Thank you for reading.

That's awful man I'm sorry to hear it, I hope you don't let it get you down too much but I also think with the stats you've got on this account you shouldn't just toss it aside. Good luck with whatever you do

Jamje.png

null and void

Gah i'm such a drama queen! :P yeah haven't played in exactly a week now, thought i'd let myself cool down before i decided what to do. I really want to make a new account but at the same time, I put like 75 days into this one so i don't see how i can make a new one and forget about this one. I did cancel membership, which i may come to regret. I think i'm just gonna do some f2p relaxed stuff for the time being (bonfire mainly) and then go from there. I emptied what was left of my bank (5m because the guy was too lazy to uncolor my mage's book) and gave that to a friend who will use it well, so i am happy about that. I have like a torstol seed and 150 shark which i'll probably sell to buy as many maple logs as I can. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this sucks. But hey, at least i learned not go to websites that claimed to have banned me!

since i cancelled my mems but it doesn't run out for a week, if i re sub will i have to pay $8 instead of 6$?? that was poorly worded but whatever.

I think you will have to pay the increased rate, but if you are planning to re-up for membership, do it by tomorrow so you're a member all through August and September. The bonus experience you'll get is well worth it.

I know pretty much exactly how you are feeling, because my son got his account keylogged by clicking on something he shouldn't have, and they wiped him out as well. He regained control of his account quickly, but the damage had been done, and he's barely played since. Such a shame.

Yeah definitely decided to renew my subscription. 1m xp is just too good to miss out on. Oh the possibilities (agility,hunter!)

The charge was only $30 for 6 months, so it seems to me as if they give you a grace period or something.

I'm currently building my bank back via farming and fletching. Even when you've got nothing, you can still buy a few maple logs to fletch and near double your money. I kinda like this simplicity, but at the same time I still regret being retarded.

Only level I've had recently is 69 farming.

71 Dungeoneering, and 70 farming today. Only 7 more levels until I am 70+ all. I am planning on dungeoneering some more today, but those plans could easily change. I also could just man up and get the 7 levels I need (1 agility, 1 hunter, 3 thieving, and 2 summoning.) I have 46% of my mad may necklace left, and am planning to use it on my last agility/hunter levels. I will do PP for thieving, and I think I already have enough charms for 70 sum. I am 53 levels off of 2000, so once I get the 7 I need I will only be 46 off. I might do firemaking for extremely easy levels. Then again, I might go slay because I haven't really done combat in a while.

Yesterday I completed my aberrant spectre task, and then killed some waterfiends for the hell of it. I am 3k from 72 dung, and 6k from 71 farming. Plans for today are to get the farming level, and that might be all I log on for today. I could be on tonight, but I think I'm going to see batman with my friends. I already took my girl to see it, but the friends haven't so I'm gonna go with them.

I have some bad news :( I was using my mad may neck at the wildy agile course, and accidentally skulled on a guy standing by the talent scout, and he ddsed me. I checked with diango, but he doesn't have it. I guess you lose it if you're skulled :/

Right, so expect 71 farming later, and possibly another level or two if I find time to play

If you don't already know about it, definitely play the Head-To-Head event at the Geilinor Games in Varrock Town Square. It takes about 10 minutes to get more than 20K agility experience, and you can do it daily. That will get that last level knocked out quickly.

Awwe, that sucks Low_levelled. Sorry to hear that mate. Never got the Mad Necklace, as unfortunately didnt stay a member for the whole of May. So i missed out.

Keep up the levels mate, good work :)

stayclassy.png

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

71 farming, and 72 dung were both knocked off today. I also crafted 500 air bstaves, and fletched 500 yew logs. Should hit 85 crafting off bstaves Sunday. Just gonna continue farming maple and pineapple trees with a few floors in between. Maybe some slayer on the side as well.

Oh, and more importantly, I got 70 agility after turning in some strange rocks. I'm using JOT on sum, and lamps on hunter. Not looking forward to PPing those last thieving levels, but hey, it can't be worse than agility was.

Total is now 1950.