Maxed out skill total in RS1 & RS2.

FooK-A-Ji

Does anybody know of a player that has maxed out skills in both RS1 and RS2?

I rarely talk to anybody ingame anymore so my knowledge of this subject is minimal.

If nobody has proof it must be an exiciting new achievement for some players. If somebody already has, well, good job!

last time I remember someone maxing in classic i think they posted on here and you (FooK) accused him of botting lol :-P

that was a while ago so who knows now

He was very open about it, that is why. Because RS1 is very poorly administrated.

Wasnt zezima maxed?

He maxed way after RS2 came out. You can find records of highscores well into RS2's life when no one had max total level yet. No one even came close in classic.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I believe a TIFer Nickisblue (I think) posted on the 200m discussion thread about maxing out in rs1.

Except that his combat level in that picture was a very suspect 126 ...

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Apparently that was possible via some trick involving a quest reward or something.

I'd rather cough and accuse of private servers instead of just believing that yet.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?