How much time u spend on runescape a week?

meatbag66

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laid off work for the season so i play the 8 hours id be working and my 2 hours i played after work currently. but friday and saturday no more than 2 hours combined and most of that is just to check up on the clan forums i run. friends all work all week so i have nothing else to do..

40-50 hours a week in the winter march-november 15max

well its holidays atm, and i dont play every day.. when i do its never more than 3 hours a day...

Id say about 10 hours a week in holidays

and about 5 hours when schools on :)

2-3 hrs on monday, wednesday, thursday, and friday

1 hr on tuesday

around 0-10 hours on weekends... It really depends....

So oeverall like 9-24

Not much really... Oh wait, that doesn't count my time on tip.it. My tip it time spans from 0-8 hours, lol... Per day... sometimes more if i'm bored and have nothing else to do

I play...well now...about two hours a week.

School has consumed a large portion of my free time, and also, i have put everything else in my life as a priority above runescape. It's a game, it can wait. I should go out with my friends elsewhere when I can.

Back in 8th-9th grade...a good number of years ago now...*nostalgia* oh yeah...I used to play an average of 20 hours a week or so. Then again every 6 months or so I would quit for about 3 months.

Anywho...it's just a game. It's fun at least. :D

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

It ranges what time I go on. It used to be 1-3 hours a day on weekdays and like 4 hours a day on weekends.

Recently I been online for like 15 mins lol at weekdays and 1 -2 hours at weekends.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Like 1 hour a week

I would rather have fun in RL then online :wink:, Also the people that play like 60+ hours a week do you go to school or have a job or do anything other then play RS ... :?

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

WOW, some people need to experience life, like the sandlot movie hah, go outside, get dirty, get in trouble!

Hah, um depends on day, what im doing, sports, clubs, family commitments, but like 1-3 hours a day, on weekends i can either be 0 or 10 for the 2 days. Im off and on...

THanks,

Ian

People say tht bout people like me with my min 54 hours a week, but it so not true.

I mean granted could go out more but when u live in the uk and it is wet and v cold 90% of the time and not with snow outside isn;t tht nice a place to be

and as it is anyway I do tonnes of stuff with my mates all da time

and anyway tht timing is atm in the summer time it drops a fair bit i spend ages outside then and i dun even take my wireless laptop. Thats how i get a tan tht lasts all winter ;)

Agreed, I manage about 40 hours a week and that's with seeing mates all Saturday and Friday. Then on weekdays I spend at least 1 hour with all my friends. So it really isn't not having a life. I mena some people that play 1 hour and then flaming are most likely just playing some other game in that time :|