Fun things to camp

Low Levelled

Stats in sig, but just in case 76 attack, 77 strength, 81 defence, and 79 ranged. Also 81 constitution.

Not sure why, but I'm looking for something fun to tank. Obviously not anything too high leveled. But nothing low either. Also, I wouldn't mind if it was something with a lot of stackable drops too. I have access to guthans, lots of bones to peaches tabs, and a regen brace. No bunyip though. So charms would also be nice. Unfortunately my

slayer is low (51) so that wipes out some possible places.

No bandits or dragons please.

If you're looking for stackable drops, and a place where you can camp for all eternity with Bones to Peaches tabs. I'd say Avansies, bring natures and a fire staff to alch all rune drops. They also drop noted adamant bars (main loot goal). That's all I can think of.

Edit: Though, I'm not sure what you mean by "fun to camp" mobs. As camping anything can get tedious after a bit imo.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I'd train slayer TBH.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I'd personally recommend the Living Rock Protectors and Strikers, literally everything they drop stacks and with guthans you can stay there forever even at your stats. I once camped there for a whole week without banking (even though there is a deposit box right there) and my stats aren't that much higher than yours.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

The OP isn't asking what is the best combat training method. He/she just wants to know something that's decent/fun to camp. And Slayer is pretty much the opposite of camping.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I'd second aviansies. With the bots gone, they should be quite good. Obviously, they can only be ranged. I don't know how their charm drop rate is.

If you'd train slayer a bit higher to 65 (IIRC) you can camp dust devil, which are quite nice, also charm wise.

As for camping per se, why do you want that? To train combat, drops?

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Armoured zombies drop noted planks/oak planks/teak planks/pure essence as well as random herb drops and semi ok charms. That and being decent combat exp due to an altar nearby is my vote. With guthans you could stay till it degrades complately.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword