You can have all of them! :pray:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

[bleep] yes! I love puppies <3 and dogs in general (and cats). Can I has them all?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

You can't have my cats!! :shame:

But the dogs you can has. :grin:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

why not get max cape

4K469.png

me too !! :^o

but u must try harder@@

4K469.png

Um.. what did you do? Did you get it back?

On another note..

Just about 43M cooking and decided to sell my snapdragon I grew in around 12 days. Can't go wrong with 10k each.. just sad I sold my last 10k for 8.3k each! :blink:

mtq813.png

Saving up for virtus top & bottom. :^_^:

4K469.png

Thanks for the vid bruno, i'm trying out that spot.

30 minutes in got this. :^_^:

2mb39i.png

they are the new crawlers@@@

4K469.png

cool I get a page and it doesn't sell for 100k less. np np

i78lyo.png

4K469.png

Um.. what did you do? Did you get it back?

On another note..

Just about 43M cooking and decided to sell my snapdragon I grew in around 12 days. Can't go wrong with 10k each.. just sad I sold my last 10k for 8.3k each! :blink:

mtq813.png

Saving up for virtus top & bottom. :^_^:

You farmed all those in 12 days.......

orlyn.png

youry.png

8-10 runs a day, or around 350-400 herbs a day. It was probably closer to 14 days as I only do a few runs on Saturday.

4K469.png

You don't have to play a lot to do 10 herb runs a day.. But I do "play/afk" like 12-16 hrs a day. Every day is different though.

Another effigy from mummies. Need to get scroll before they nerf tomorrow or within the week. no xp wasted posting

4K469.png

Victory! :^_^:

sz8pcg.png

4K469.png

No one ever posts on my blog... Nice to see you getting your champ scroll. What's so special about mummies? I hear they are good for effigies, but the kill rate is like 600 an hour and the drop is like one every 80 minutes?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

@bx: I have a farming spreadsheet.

@Urza: Thanks. I'm happy I got it before they nerf the mummies. I got 4 effigies in around 7 hours so not that great tbh. No charms either.. so I'd rather do crawlers/black demons.

Just got back from town.. got myself a 16 GB USB stick so I can have a backup for my RS pictures and other files. Was only $20. :^_^:

4K469.png

Not sure if I'm allowed to post the spreadsheet here. Lord Paul started it.

What figures are you interested in? I could tell you.

Just got my skeleton champ scroll. :lol:

16j0dtw.png

4K469.png