Did DKs and Bandos yesterday but sadly no drops. :(

28M Woodcutting.

2ilhl6d.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Did several tasks in a row (daggs, dark beasts, black dragons, spectres) No effigies from any of them, but I managed to get a dark bow + 54M Defence XP on the Dark Beast task.

z77o7.png

8 tasks shy of 1,000. :-D I have hellhounds next so pleasssee give me an effigy. I've only ever had 1 effigy from hellhounds in 21M Slayer xp.. :shame:

Also hit 110 Constitution (HP)!! :)

Coming up: 104 Slayer and 107 Woodcutting.

Really have to DG to recharge chaotics as well .. c1s anyone? Lol.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Sköll boots been really great. :) Still have 40% left so I'm going to try to push for 30M Woodcutting XP tomorrow. :-D

259c22v.png

4K469.png

I've been doing a few dungeons lately, had to recharge some of my chaotics. :)

Thank you to Leik, Meamzed, and the rest of EoE for letting me tag along.

Floors: 1.2M XP to 105. :)

[hide]

518u83.png

34ecol3.png

35a4u8p.png

2chkwib.png

jraetw.png

[/hide]

Had a hard clue so I did that. Was around ~70k in total.

flztk.png

Used up all of my skool boots, and am 50k till 30M Woodcutting. :D

Did an hour of crawlers with my hati paws and will return there to use the rest of them. So far I've done 4 trips there(total) and only gotten 1 effigy.

Upcoming: 15M Farming, 21M Range, 30M Wc, 39M Hp XP.

4K469.png

Been slaying and doing a bit of woodcutting inbetween.

I hit 55M Defence XP, and 39M HP.

2j61x6q.png

Missed 2 effigies from slayer, but got another 2 that I didn't miss.

Hit 1k slayer tasks:

2vuhp50.jpg

And got a vine whip from jadinkos (3rd or 4th)

Spent like 15M and bought supplies for make myself some more overloads. :D

4K469.png

Pretty good dark beast task. Was a task of 249 which I think is the maximum.

Effigy #80, rune chains #304, rfh #342, hatchet #277.

Not sure how many points I'm getting till I cash in. (10k maybe)

I do cancel quite a bit, so that could still take a while!

zmi3iq.png

4K469.png

You have more points than me. :( I had like 6.2k the other day, but then Kura decided to be a [bleep] and give me like 10 awful tasks in a row. Bye bye points. D:

Also, you count Chains, helms and other rune stuff? I wish I had done that, lol. Would have been interesting.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

You have more points than me. :( I had like 6.2k the other day, but then Kura decided to be a [bleep] and give me like 10 awful tasks in a row. Bye bye points. D:

Also, you count Chains, helms and other rune stuff? I wish I had done that, lol. Would have been interesting.

I don't count it..I have that many banked. All from slayer and TDs.

This is from a few days ago.

xc9f7p.png

9r7iaa.png

@Aten: Lol. I didn't even know her.

4K469.png

Oh damn, that's a pretty droptab. I'm jealous, lol.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Oh damn, that's a pretty droptab. I'm jealous, lol.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Glad you guys like the tab.. sucks I had to sell whips, dhides, bones and some other stuff recently. Going to start up again, but bonecrushing all my tasks.

Thanks Lavite. :) Trimmed will take a long time and I'm not sure if I will ever get it. Regular comp cape eventually for sure though. :grin:

4K469.png

Lol I like your avatar as well. :D

Nah.. I can only solve 1 side. Rofl. I've never really tried much though.

4K469.png

Failed a Jad task .. Claws and rapier didn't hit at all. ;(

Got a whip from an abyssal task.

Now I've got mutated jadinkos again! (Got another vine from them last night)

4K469.png

Meep. Pretty colours. :D

Had a double whip task last night.

No effigy in a dozen tasks .. :shame:

Ran out of Juju farming potions, so I guess I'll be hunting a bit.

8.5k/10k farmed snapdragons.

4K469.png

HYMH. :twss:

You're blue dahbahdeedahbadaa.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

All the cool people are blueeeeee. :lol:

Got my 2 hunter rocks from hunting .. now I've got another 85(4) juju farm pots. Enough for probably ~15k more snapdragons.

Now I have to figure out how to install Ubuntu Linux while I loaf castlewars. :geek:

Just hit 500 tickets as well!

4K469.png

Been doing a bit of castlewars still.. I'm 15 games off the 500 cape. :)

Still waiting for an effigy from slayer, lol. 15 Tasks or so since I have had one!!

Doing another hellhound task right now but those never give me effigies. Going to start cancelling them. :(

Snapdragons have been rising quite a bit .. they're almost at 8k each and seeds are over 40k now. I'll probably sell my herbs soon. Need cash.

90k from 22M slayer, 245k to 40M hp, and 378k to 57M defence. :]

4K469.png

Just did this elite clue:

vo4gn5.png

Mask sold for 1.7M. Not bad. Also, guess the movie my friend was talking about.

Mithril dragon task now.. :D

4K469.png

Thank you both of you. :)

And I finally got an effigy drop!! Yay.

4K469.png

Gratz. I need to get into effigyscaping again.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]