Ouch!! :(

Hopefully soon you will get like a 6 effigy task!

5 games off the 500 cwar cape. Pretty excited. :)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

23jnaxf.png

One day, Leik. One day.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Had a pretty good waterfiend task .. 160 crims in 40 minutes. I also hit 57M Defence XP and top 1k rank in Defence.

Did Bork for some more charms, and finally hit 500 castlewars games! :thumbsup: I want the 1k cape, but it will be a slow process. ~10 games a day.

25spke8.png

4K469.png

197k. Lol.

8xvgaq.png

4K469.png

40M HP xp and my snaps I have farmed this month. :D

qoyg47.png

4K469.png

Congrats!

That's a nice amount of snaps there o.O Should have done torstols though :D

What about Dungeoneering?

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Thank you. Not sure if I trust torstols .. herbs tend to die on me.

I've been doing some dungeoneering now and then but not too much. Laptop can't really handle it.

4K469.png

Omg stop it. :(

Slayer is just too awesome!

Managed to sell all my 10k snaps for 82M and got another claw drop after 12 kills at tds. :)

Started doing a few hard clues again. They're so fun!

4K469.png

I'm only like 9M slay XP behind. :(

Had a crap hard clue and just finished this elite:

2l8ulvn.png

Grr. :x

4K469.png

Yeah, elites are a [bleep]. Last few elites have all been between 100-600k (And that 600k was thanks to bandit scrolls >.>).

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I want to get a fury orn kit so I don't have to buy one. :D

Iron dragon task now. Visssy pls. :]

4K469.png

LOL! Thanks. :D I haven't woodcutted in like a week though. :(

my brother dared me to try torstol farming so I bought 25 seeds (7.8M) lets see how it goes. :unsure:

4K469.png

Yup, I knew that. Been going ok so far. Slight profit.

Effigy from velds, effigy from dark beasts + bow, whip from abyssals, and 58M Defence XP.

4K469.png

Torstol is crap... You have to average 9 herbs to even profit.

But fortunately, the average is 9.3-9.6 with juju, seca thingies and super compost. Even higher with remote farm.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Now I wish I had remote farm!

Crap run .. 1 dead again. 31 herbs total and 500k loss. Rofl.

4K469.png

Yeeeaaah I'm not going to say that remote farm ain't helpful becasue it is, but torstols are so overdone that even the remote farm efforts seem worthless to me. I'm assuming you cast it ever 15 minutes?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Yeeeaaah I'm not going to say that remote farm ain't helpful becasue it is, but torstols are so overdone that even the remote farm efforts seem worthless to me. I'm assuming you cast it ever 15 minutes?

Something like that. Trying to get myself into the habit of taking remote runes on tasks like Dark beasts, abyssals, icewyrms, gargs, nechs, etc.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png