Oh snap.

Good luck Jeremy, you're going to need it.

^

TBH though, I'm rooting for Stev on this one!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Oh snap.

^

TBH though, I'm rooting for Stev on this one!

Doesn't matter, Stev will win anyway :D.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Ha .. Thanks for thinking I'll lose .. -.- (tbh I will lose)

Too much other things to do, I can't focus on something like DG that requires 100% attention. :(

and you're still not 120 dg, im disappoint son

120 woodcutting first@@!

35laxwg.jpg

66M to go! Getting a good 80k/hr here, and with the new lumberjack auras I'll be getting 100k/hr!

Only 825 hours to 120 woodcutting, or around 100 days. :) ( ..yeah right -.-)

104273167.png

(Put that in the first post :P)

Jer, me and you. Both 107 (You're still a few million XP ahead I think). On your mark. Get set. Go!

*Logs out and goes to bed*.

More like 1M, if not less .. :|

Oh snap.

Thank you! My only supporter .. :unsure:

Oh - I got 18M Farming a few days ago. :D

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Not much MH gear. :(

Update:

Bought T1 Call of the Sea for rocktails. I'll probably get T2 before the specials are gone.

Bought T1 Lumberjack & T2 Lumberjack. Was hoping to reclaim T1 after buying the second, but it doesn't work anymore. :(

31k Loyalty points left .. What to buy next?!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

This should keep me busy enough tomorrow .. Hopefully that's enough potions for 15M->20M herblore XP, and a bit of smithing XP.

14t4p75.png

Also got my max farming run set up.

4K469.png

Sadly it was not enough potions for 20M herblore .. I'll have to get the rest 1.3M another time. Did my farm run at the beginning for a 5 minute 500k farming XP. <3

Bought another 2.5k rune bars and made ~1.4k rune platelegs for 600k smithing XP. At that time my multiplier was at 1.5x, I think so I just decided to chop arctic pines for the rest and managed to get 579k woodcutting XP. I'll run my 5.7k blue charms now and get 39M Woodcutting XP later. Didn't burn the magic logs I had. Meh.

I'll post pics of some milestones later. :)

4K469.png

12 hours of scape today and 10.2m XP gained. Gah. :| Sleep time.

Started with rank 246 and 31,115,071 summoning XP. Used 5k blues and like 1.3k crims:

33xepma.png

Also got 110 Woodcutting today so that's pretty awesome.

4K469.png

Only a little. :P

600M overall XP:

aa8wav.png

40M summoning XP:

f09rw1.jpg

All blue and crims finally gone. Just a lot of greens left which I'll probably do tomorrow for a bit more XP.

Current rank/level and summoning XP:

iwivcn.png

Almost top 100 :)

39M woodcutting lol

aob01w.png

teaching rank 31 friend where arctic pines are and how to chop em .. ;)

4K469.png

Finished up most of my charms. Only a few thousand golds left and like 350 green charms. Secondaries weren't buying for so much higher so I didn't bother.

Am at 43.1M Summoning XP & rank 111 now. Didn't make the top 100. :P

Decided to hunt a little and get myself 100 juju farming potions and woodcutting potions. Trying the woodcutting potions at arctic pines. :P

Also managed to get 14M Prayer XP and 14M Crafting XP from a med lamp. (squeel of fortune) All skills 14M+ now. Lol.

40k to 22M firemaking xp.

18.2M XP this BXPW so far. :S

4K469.png

Thank yooouuu.

So far they haven't really helped much at all. Barely sent any logs to the bank, but that was only a 1-hr trial. I'll keep trying them later. :)

Did both penguins and troll invasion for a nice 200k xp in fishing. Now i'm only 80k till 15M fishing xp. A little over 500k till 40M woodcutting. Doing ivy at the moment and working on a project.

4K469.png

From what I understand, part of the reason arctic pines are so good to cut is because of the ability to split them right there for a quick (40?) xp, and go right back to cutting. That being said, I think juju woodcutting potions would be counter-productive :unsure:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

That's if you use the split method. I'm not. Splitting each log right after you chop it is 100% attention needed. All I've been doing is dropping my logs, so I wanted juju pots for less dropping. It only took me around half an hour to get ~100 juju wc (4) as well as a nice chunk of hunter XP. Speaking of hunter, I feel like hunting .. Eh, maybe later. Need 20M hunter one of these days too.

385k to 40m wc.

4K469.png

40M Woodcutting. Adze also got me 22M Firemaking. :P

2jcxyrr.png

Did a few tasks of slayer earlier as well. Managed to get an effigy from my gargoyles task. :o

4K469.png

Thank you. :)

Did the Love Story quest so I can finally make some trollheim teleport tablets. :P

os753r.png

4K469.png

Um...what? :blink:

Recent events for: Jeremy841

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/display_player_profile.ws?searchName=Jeremy841

Quest complete: Cabin Fever

After a lot of fighting, I reunited the Wise Old Man with his lost love.

4K469.png

:P

I've just been doing rocktail fishing the last day. Bought T2 Call of the Sea, but got like 47k the first hour I used it. :(

Little milestone on the path to 20M. Are fishing potions a good thing to bring when fishing rocktails?

kcz9nc.png

I think I should complete The Branches of Darkmeyer quest. Something's telling me that will be a requirement for the upcoming new Tasks. Any idea how long and how hard that quest is? Looks fairly long looking at the Tip.It guide. :-|

4K469.png

I remember it taking a bit of time, but I was doing it without a guide. I'd say 1h30min to be safe. The end fight has been compared to Nex a few times, though I'm not too sure how accurate that comparison is. I did it at 46 defence and it was pretty hard, but I'm sure you would be fine :thumbup:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!