Yeah man. Blakland showed it to me a while ago. :P. He's getting famous!

Check out all of his stuff here: http://blakland.imgur.com/

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

dso8KBg.jpg

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Someone had to.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I [bleep]ing knew someone was going to have posted that when I logged on. God damn-it guys! :(. What's wrong with beavers??

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

7TZHV.png

4K469.png

60M Thiev XP.

7f9886931e.png

4K469.png

Guess I'll keep this one .....

821bcba4b0.png

4K469.png

Probably in my opening blog post.

Free wb gear

Well.. considering I could have converted to 1.8M.  :wacko:. 

4K469.png

:P

aa3f9583b9.jpg

WBG be crazily trying to pile him.

Had Mod Pi lurking around too.

• Like 1

4K469.png

6GUAY.Png

4K469.png

Is Alkan any good? I've only ever seen him twice in the wilderness.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

LOL. If Alkan killed Billiondrag..Lmfao.

And that comic was made by Ponamis, General in SAPK. Here's another. :).

7triM.Png

4K469.png

Oh, your RSN is Hadaka Apron? I think I've seen you do some waves with us, which allied FC are you with?

4K469.png

Oh, your RSN is Hadaka Apron? I think I've seen you do some waves with us, which allied FC are you with?

I'm not actually in an allied FC as of yet, but I may think about applying to one soon (I have friends in CPK). Right now whenever there's warbands I cape-hide with Barrows armor to try and blend in as much as possible. It works to an extent surprisingly ._.

Oh and apparently the kill was because Sid got wand at the same time Al's FC crashed Sid's FC's DWF, unlucky eh?

Also, Alkan is shit. That's the whole point of me posting that lol

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

cape hiding is #1

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

WTF did I just read? LOL

Exactly. Isn't it beautiful? 

You really need to be a part of warbands to understand it to be honest.

For one, Iron Faery is a person that has lost like 4 zbows in their career..

I'm not actually in an allied FC as of yet, but I may think about applying to one soon (I have friends in CPK). Right now whenever there's warbands I cape-hide with Barrows armor to try and blend in as much as possible. It works to an extent surprisingly ._.

Oh and apparently the kill was because Sid got wand at the same time Al's FC crashed Sid's FC's DWF, unlucky eh?

Also, Alkan is shit. That's the whole point of me posting that lol

I was at that DWF world and saw the wand message. Lol. Called out with SAPK since AL was looting. Yes, Alkan is bad.

And thank you for letting me know you're a cape hider, I'll make sure to keep and eye out for you and inform other PKS FCs as well. ;).

cape hiding is #1

Must be with Nsj.

4K469.png

pls dunt join cpk, join a real fc

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I actually run with Sid xD

I'm always going to bring this up whenever he's around lelelele

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention