wnb mish

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Do any of you even legitimately know my alts username?

edit:

beyond shit jagex

4abef2fb4b.png

wat

I thought they lowered it? Or did they say they are - just hasn't happened yet?

Read the FAQ and it states they are planning on lowering it as well as using onyxs to recharge hydrix jewelry. Im betting 250 slayer points.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Do any of you even legitimately know my alts username?

edit:

beyond shit jagex

4abef2fb4b.png

wat

I thought they lowered it? Or did they say they are - just hasn't happened yet?

Read the FAQ and it states they are planning on lowering it as well as using onyxs to recharge hydrix jewelry. Im betting 250 slayer points.

That's the point, I did read it. I had assumed they would lower it in the next update (BA) but his post was after that. Seems foolish to not change it when people have already gained access to it, there's going to be an even larger amount of people gaining that ability if it's delayed another week...

Ya..the way it's looking right now (500) points is not even close to being considered worth it to me. I only had enough points to buy the rainbow loot beam. Will have to keep slaying for the bonfire booster and keep doing my daily reaper tasks for the cheaper instance costs. Trim is probably still over a week away to re-obtain. Will also have to do the BA requirement soon! (Penance King kill)

RIP Enlightenment aura. Used it 2x yesterday and put all my training into prayer. Got around ~5.7M Prayer XP. Was hopping to get to 40M Prayer XP, but am sitting @ ~37.2M at the moment.

19a1d1f892.png

wow amazing jeremiah congrats!! u are the best :D <3  :wub:

Aww man, you didn't have to. :) <3.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

:-w  :-w  :-w  :-w  :-w  :-w  :-w

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

I see what you did there :D.

• Like 1

4K469.png

xp xp xp xp

de2c2d29ad.png

4K469.png

4K469.png

IKR Gwyn :D.

No @ Bruno.

1 hour of DKS :D. Only used warpriest, dual ascs, dual drys, cstaff. Not on task either.

ae351c380f.png

4K469.png

Guys ..  :unsure:.

Friend of mine quit and gave me 40M. :(. 

Have 20 bonds and 38M cash at the moment. Might get more SH feathers or bonds.

4K469.png

Donation prod

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

I would have rather he not quit, was a great guy.

Watching all of Doctor Who for the first time. :). Will be training Runespan on main or Divination on alt in between.

Currently 38.3M RC XP.

4K469.png

Not yet. I am doing my daily reaper task though, and occasional slayer in-between to afford the bonfire booster reward (2,500 slayer points). Have around 1,000 points at the moment.

4K469.png

Game crash at corporeal beast. :(. RIP Silverhawk boots with 300 charges.

4K469.png

l2lvl20 boots

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting