Yes. Why not

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

i used to live on my own but at the moment back with my parents, since uni is literally a 2-3 minute car drive away

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Le trio

48e878004a.png

ty nex

96bd8b0907.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Pernix body is 33m, torva helm is 23m.

18.6m each so far

4K469.png

It's not that hard, you've done successful kills as well. :P.

Used the 5 triskelion keys:

0ef6983fc0.png

I'm disappointed.

Yeah but swipe and acid spider instakills are so easy to wipe on. Swipes moreso on kills 3 plus.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

same trip :o

5c89ea436a.png

93m total, 31m split. Not bad for an hour and a half.

4K469.png

I know..it sometimes does that. Had to re-take the screenshot.

(puush error in case you didn't know)

4K469.png

That was a puush error message when I tried to take the screenshot.

4K469.png

THAT'S FROM THE [bleep]ING PUUSH PROGRAM

HONESTLY WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

• Like 1

4K469.png

THAT'S FROM THE [bleep]ING PUUSH PROGRAM

HONESTLY WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

That you downloaded a program to take screenshots lol.
  • Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Who doesn't use Puush or any other downloadable screenshot program nowadays? 

• Like 2

4K469.png

50M Div. Might do Runecrafting next

e98bb89cf6.png

4K469.png

Accepting all silver hawk feather donations ;(. Need 50M Agility.

4K469.png

If it will get me silverhawk feathers sure :D.

Wat do with Enlightenment aura.. I always end up using it like 3 hours before reset.

Thinking traders maybe?  Using broads I had on alt

Will do new quest during the weekend probably

4K469.png

>buys seismic wand

>crashes 10m 2 hours later

-.-

4K469.png

wtf happened this past wave?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”