Uh..Could you elaborate? 

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

We hit like 6 worlds, but all of the camps were dead. I didn't see any wbg at all until war. It was just a really really strange wave.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Who do you go with? 

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Requiem

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Latest release of puush still has the same glitchiness it had when I started using it a year ago: capture area hardly ever works and every time I need to use it, I can only do so by closing out of it and restarting it.

I use gadwin otherwise to capture active windows or other such things, but the whole reason I started using puush to begin with was for the capture area function.

hzvjpwS.gif

yeah puush annoys me occasionally -.-

lolge

3e3058639c.png

4K469.png

no ;D

cfd55d81d9.png

4K469.png

Did some Armadyl Godwars for fun.

Got gloves and chest, as well as a warpriest piece.

1332682ccd.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

Easy... I didn't need any food. Just weaken him and kill his minions, then do the next puzzle and repeat.

Quest itself wasn't that good either, I just quickly went through most of it. I like the voiced quests.

4K469.png

100 of each boss?? Like 100 Voragos and 100 Rots and 100 Araxxor?

Will it count my progress since I made acc? :).

4K469.png

[bleep] that shit. Maybe in 5 years of bossing I'll get it.

Better not be a trim requirement. 

4K469.png

Sara sword next kill :D

7d72b2c9bf.png

4K469.png

Some FM while flipping.

72cf1876f3.png

4K469.png

Since an update sometime last month.

Vorago/ROTS aren't the bad bosses, Har-Aken is on that list too.

Just think. That is 100 onyxes that you don't have that you could have.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

But doing Kiln takes like 45 minutes? That's not worth it.

40M Fletching XP.

4a81308495.png

4K469.png

Single style kilns take ~35-40 mins, can probably do 25-30 min kilns w/ tribrid. But you're right, still not worth it :p Especially with how many are going to come in the game with people focusing on it...Alch price?

One down >_>

710a0650ca.png

Bunch of reaper tasks to do for trim back.

4K469.png