Lol? When I tried to put the cape on it said "Complete Morvran's slayer challenge" Then I did it, and now it doesn't say it anymore.

Collecting all crystals and returning to Morvran is a requirement for the completionist cape.

Why not yews? You make more gp:xp and faster too

Less clicking. I just put him on magics and play RS3.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

So if I didn't do the slayer challenge which is a requirement for the completionist cape, I could still wear my trimmed completionist cape? Makes sense guys.

What ring upgrade are you on about?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

I thought having standard comp was a requirement for trimmed though.

THANK U FINALLY

You're knocking off a regular req, not a trimmed req.

answer my question pls

4K469.png

I hope we got that settled now? Have no ring requirement for trim btw, as you saw in pic.

Soul split smite finally paid off. We split it among like 12 people in TS. Lol.

c10c3f89f8.jpg

4K469.png

4m is still 4m. You also get the pride and joy of knowing that some kid probably just broke his keyboard in a fit of rage.

EDIT:

Why did he have batwing on him???

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Yeah .. and TB runes as well, yet I see no staff or wand.

4K469.png

:( :(

5483faf63b.png

Pls donate

4K469.png

40M Agility!  (thanks to some feathers I won from the raffle)

659d72b38d.png

4K469.png

Finished the Cadarn title. Was relatively fast with weapon poison trick. :).

Little progress on my OSRS account.

82 Woodcutting and this.

f5add9bcb7.png

4K469.png

Voice of Seren betting good money :)

44b1093bb6.png

4K469.png

40M Thieving XP.

7e1512859d.png

4K469.png

Re-trimmed.

60565a3662.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

Was only with a friend.

We also did a few other bets like "Who gets caught pickpocketing first," and "Who will die at warbands first." Lol.

4K469.png

Nah, we made sure not to influence it in any way. However, the guy he bet on decided to come with no armour at all, like what the [bleep].. Good fight my 5M. I accused Nat of conspiracy, but he swore there was none ..  <_<. 

4K469.png

quasar fc for flower poker

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Was empty :(

• Like 1

4K469.png

SMITED SEISMIC WAND :).

(thought I right-clicked, it's in top-left corner) Split Around 185M, kept 430M. Soras Pet = 2012 Gf Rs's alt ;) I believe.

bZbzo.jpg

• Like 1

4K469.png