Get trim back you filthy casual.

Would anyone here be willing to start a jeremy charity so we can buy him a better pc (and multiple monitors) so he doesn't have to play on those peasantry graphical settings.

I can only do 1 reaper assignment a day idiot.

My PC specs are just fine too.

d91b481666.png

It dumbfounds me why you dont bring your explorers ring.

To what?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Get trim back you filthy casual.

Would anyone here be willing to start a jeremy charity so we can buy him a better pc (and multiple monitors) so he doesn't have to play on those peasantry graphical settings.

I can only do 1 reaper assignment a day idiot.

My PC specs are just fine too.

d91b481666.png

It dumbfounds me why you dont bring your explorers ring.

To what?

Free alch and not deal with having to sell stuff or clutter your bank.

Edited by JeRambo
fixed that for you

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I like to collect stuff. Pretty sure I've said that a lot of times in the past. I hate alching your drops, HATE IT.

40M Crafting after months of daily craft. Think I'll push on to 50M with dailies. 

d277169d37.png

7 skills left till 40M+ all.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Got 2 arma chainskirts that task. Love Kree reaper task and Aviansie slayer task.

Much rage was had by Naturare.

ec2abf12a5.png

4K469.png

omg i too use ts wanna edate.

Lol. I mainly just use it during warbands. I'm not much of a conversationalist, and according to some I sound like a 40 year old pedo. :/. 

Nice but why 16 gb ram?

Because why not m8.
Comp could use some upgrades, but meh.

4K469.png

I'm not much of a conversationalist, and according to some I sound like a 40 year old pedo. :/. 

iktf

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

:(.

Apparently a high rank in WBG commited suicide or something, so they held a "memorial" after warbands. We were asked not to crash them >_>.

On-going W66 Quercus.

4b1ad4a0a2.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

I had a task of 8 Barrows Brother's (regular) for my Reaper assignment.. Ended up getting a measly 6 reaper points for completion.  :angry:. 

Got 44M Slayer XP and my first pair of these.

6daf5ea874.png

4K469.png

I can finally AFK cavefish!

8812846868.png

4K469.png

Does this guy remind you of Petyr Baelish at all? Like.... Idk, but it reminds me of him.

24100aaee0.png

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Now that you mention it, yeah, he does have a bit of a similarity. :P. That guy just looks a lot creepier. 

Andddd... Re-trimmed finally! Was fun doing the BA requirement with friends.

68d0091736.png

374731e54c.png

• Like 2

4K469.png

Hunting random people at chaos ele with friends. Stumbled on and AGS guy skulled. Also got a BGS + Torag's off another.

59594a27c7.png

• Like 1

4K469.png

120 Hitpoints snuck up on me.

a5123055b8.png

And yeah, I just noticed my broken drygore off-hand.. 

That kill was frame + 50 lanta though. :D.

4K469.png

Wondering if I should play some OSRS on my alt while AFKing skills on main..

These are my current stats on alt:

4c7b3baf0a.png

Should probably farm herbs for money or something. Currently just woodcutting magic logs.

Would anyone like to donate some seeds, armour/weps, or cash? Any amount :P.

4K469.png

Nah i'm not quite that bad.

Got a dragon axe on osrs and started farming toadflax. ;p. Making bonk.

4K469.png

[bleep] ya!

3e1438db8a.png

4K469.png

471fd81fbd.png

4K469.png

Enjoying the Elf City. Been working on a few of the trimmed requirements.

09da714cd4.png

4K469.png

I like to woodcut.

06114b238b.png

4K469.png