Woot. :D.

a4fn4.png

sg1f0g.png

And finally all quests done!

24nnr78.png

Thanks to Q for all the help. <3.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

And now they release another one... Rofl. :rolleyes:.

Time to try to do all the Sagas today.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

WOOT!! YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D FINALLY!

beik2c.png

288mcuc.png

And..

Max Kudos:

2m3ic82.png

New Quest:

14blr44.png

Sagas Completed:

2quugsw.png

All done today. :D.

Remaining requirements:

8yro13.png

Now comp is within my grasp. So happy I beat kiln. The dill wave was easy after I watched a short video on it. :).

I'll start work on the Bones to Peaches tomorrow after I get back from town.

EDIT: Buying helpers to unlock Trouble Brewing music track... :).

And any idea how to get the Dominion V song? Just fight bosses?

4K469.png

@@@@@@ again, gratz!

Wait what, you maged the whole thing? :blink:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

AMG!!!

HUGE CONGRATS AGAIN!!

Now you have to teach me :P

Inv, outfit, all the guides you read/watched please! :D

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

@@@@@@ again, gratz!

Wait what, you maged the whole thing? :blink:

Thanks. And yup, I felt maging was easier and more relaxing.

Pretty much you just beat me... Congrats though Jeremy.

Thanks. You'll get there soon. :P.

AMG!!!

HUGE CONGRATS AGAIN!!

Now you have to teach me :P

Inv, outfit, all the guides you read/watched please! :D

Lol thanks. I had full virtus, ragefires, farseer, Zo ring, etc. Just the basics pretty much.

Took like 15 super restores, 3 ovl/renewal, pick, runes, EEE, brews..

should have chosen onyx lol

Nah .. If they ever release a new skill or a longer comp requirement I'll have something else to use for combat.

4K469.png

Bones to Peaches. Only took like 6 hours. Was expecting worse.

2dwgv2s.png

4K469.png

We came, we saw, we brewed! (not really :P)

Choo-choo!

z3fgl.png

2mc6kk4.png

Thanks so much everyone. :).

4K469.png

Congrats on quest cape and tokhaar-kal! Great capes to have (just wish I had the first one, but quests are so blah)! How did maging the whole thing work? 15 super restores seems quite a bit to be honest. :pray:

Anyways, it feels great to finish kiln for the first time. Amazing achievements so far. Good luck with 120 dungeoneering and rest of your goals. It seems like you're not that far from completionist either! :shades:

u5zhkTY.gif

Thank you! :).

I did have around 4 restores left .. Granted I only did Magic Deflect + Magic leech .. When I got into the higher waves I switched to Defence Leech + Berserker (I thought I'd run out of overloads..Rofl) It feels so good to finally have beat it. Lol.

And of course thanks for all your advice. :D.

Finally got the last song + Passed 100 boss kills.

2aaang7.png

All I have left is DG now. (:

4K469.png

Berserker doesn't work on overloads... congratulations though :thumbsup:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Thank you! :).

I did have around 4 restores left .. Granted I only did Magic Deflect + Magic leech .. When I got into the higher waves I switched to Defence Leech + Berserker (I thought I'd run out of overloads..Rofl) It feels so good to finally have beat it. Lol.

And of course thanks for all your advice. :D.

Finally got the last song + Passed 100 boss kills.

2aaang7.png

All I have left is DG now. (:

ouch this looks painful but all you had to do was start the "no more nomad" challenge. It counts as a high dominion tower floor and will unlock DomV

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

I did the "No more Nomad!" challenge like three times without it unlocking. :(. Read about the song on RSWiki then and it said it randomly unlocks while doing any floor.. So that's what I did.

Doing the Climber mode was fun though, I don't mind.

@Gwynrwyn: No, thank-you! XP-Waste! :-X.

@Q: Oops. Thanks. :).

Did a few floors in W67, as well as my C1s. Chilling at Ivy for a few hours now. :shades:.

4K469.png

2e2mq03.png

4K469.png

Troll Invasion and Penguins for this tonight:

1j7z88.png

Won a medium magic lamp from the Troll invasion ticket, and another medium lamp from penguins. :).

And posting this win from yesterday again, in case someone didn't see it on the Screenshots thread. Had pressed PrtScr when I won it on the wheel, but it didn't save when I opened Paint. :(.

98rl7n.png

Won the dragon ceremonial hat from the spin before that. Lucky spins lately.. Hope I can finish the queen's guard set (staff missing), and the 3 pieces for the dragon set before they get taken off the SoF.

4K469.png

Finished another shattered heart statue piece:

zsdmq.png

Got another hexhunter bow drop, which was alched..Sorry Urza. :(.

28bfax1.png

DG tokens update:

260tqp4.png

Currently I'm around 6.4M XP to 119.

4K469.png

You will get one soon. :D.

4.4 to 119 DG.

55m Woodcutting.

c8hua.png

4K469.png