Your minimap is messed up. Also, bad luck on the elite. :( Good luck with the next one :D

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

DirectX .. :(

Thanks .. I'll need it. :}

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

not bad for ~10 mins.

veaurq.png

Sol from ice stryk task ;p

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Not been feeling like TDs for a while. :(

4K469.png

Cute, cute.

70vn9e.png

4K469.png

Like 150k. Haha.

Few XP milestones coming up. I'll post pics later.

4K469.png

23M Slay! :)

25hd077.png

4K469.png

Oh.. another..

2dj2q2d.png

4K469.png

I was really tempted to post one of those "not sure if serious" right now...

Pollnivneach slayer dungeon is multicombat, giving you the option to use cannon and fighting familiars, increasing your kill per hour rate by a lot.

Congrats on 23m slayer! =)

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

I used to fight them in the slayer tower, but then I found out about the dwarf cannon... :P

thx Gago :)

2 effigies so far today. (irons and bloodvelds)

Also hit 22m range xp yesterday, and am almost 41m hp.

Greater task right now. Low amount so I didn't cancel.

Did bork after waterfiend task. (175 crims in 45 mins :) )

4K469.png

:lol:

svrmgl.png

4K469.png

Mmmmm that sounds yummy. I'll take one as well! =P~

Thanks. Will continue to do a bit of cooking here and there.

4K469.png

Got this tidbit earlier. Going to upgrade to plate when I can.

29x6tsk.png

It cost 650 tickets. The plate is 1,100.

4K469.png

Camped Lesser demons & Imps in Resource dung for about 2 hours, but no scrolls. Will probably keep doing this for a few hours a week.

Hit 41M HP in the process.

Cooking rocktails right now. Should get 41M cooking tomorrow.

100k to 60M Defence. :^_^:

4K469.png

We need to baws sum moar

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Lol if I get time.

Sooooooooooooooo I decided to collect from my kingdom after several months. I had switched from Logs to Coal a little while ago because I thought I had max nests. Now when I collected I didn't get any nests/logs. ;( Didn't know you had to switch back. :mellow:

Anyway..still some decent loot. (~35M)

264t3zl.png

4K469.png

Also dark bow from task.

rm8osi.png

+257k dg and +602k fletch as well.

20k from easy clue and 120k from hard clue.

4K469.png

I should have PMed you and asked..

Not much done today. Few castlewar games, herb runs, cooking, and one corp run with PvmS (2 ovls) 5 man. Got 3 kills. :^_^:

Just about 42M Cooking. 1:30 right now and waiting for the dog to finish having puppies.. Yup, it's going to be a looonng night. -.-

4K469.png