Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

With the Scarb research, do certain monsters drop a set amount of pages and then no more, or can say, IDK, a mummy or some shit drop all the pages?

:(

brb learning2scaperune

yeh good one gwyn that doesn't answer his question...

erm u gotta kill every monster, they only drop a set amount (mummy, skele, zombie, locust lancer, locust ranger, scab lancer, scab ranger)

but yeh the drop is super super common, if u go 5 mins without a drop ur prolly done... cannoning mummy/skele/zombie is pretty obvious, for the other 4 u cannon them at the statue (it's the NE part of the peninsula, on ur minimap there's this big circle marking it so u can't miss it)

Then there's 2 pages inside the dungeon itself, check rswiki for a map (one right beside the High priest's room, and then one south of that)

Don't be a spastic and spend 3 hrs cannoning stuff though, ur wasting $

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Wat, I don't recall ever killing the mummies, skeletons or dried zombies.

Me neither, but I bet you probably killed them looooooooong ago during the quest :P When I went to do the req, I realized I already had 19 pages and apparently I already got all my pages from those 3 b4.

is it just me or did forums break? I see the full HTML tags for everything now instead of the formatted result lol.

Occasionally for a second or two, strangely. Usually for me clicking "go to last unread post" or whatever the button to the left of a thread is called goes to a post 5-6 from the bottom and a few days old.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

GptLC.png

Ancient pages done, I actually got really lucky with this requirement (only took me 32 pages to get the final 4, whereas calculations show that on average I'd need around 54)

EGa1j.png

NxeF1.png

l0000000l

2 sub 10s, 9:45 and 9:54 doing 4s1l for Blox... best part was this was a team that was just completely randomly put together and I had no idea who these guys were or what their dg styles were like. The team had some rough moments but I had a lot of fun doing rows with them L

NB: u can see 15 second warning in the 10:45 dg, blox never ended cuz he was afk L. Also, Sangsue is French for "leech" and Inoffensif means "Least Harmful"