Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

ci3K6.png

8487 earth warriors, 13/13

funny that zigr ran by literally about 5 seconds before that kill LOL, dat gud luck charm!

Off to go kill all the champions now :P

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Where did I swear?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Nice. o_O.

Now what? BA?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

M796Y.png

Making/Meeting History treasure done :>

erm gonna leech BA later yeh, but gonna afk some CW first... will put off BA till after ancient pages maybe

lDR2x.png

cya Sunfreet, honestly such a crap req (what a waste of brews, I didn't even [bleep] up but he just enjoyed banging me for 500s all day? dodged every special attack and got hit by fire like once for 10 damage total)

With the Scarb research, do certain monsters drop a set amount of pages and then no more, or can say, IDK, a mummy or some shit drop all the pages?

:(

brb learning2scaperune

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER