Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

fPwIk.png?1

3rd frame

lu2I7.png?1

1st spring

Still no 3rd journal :/

EDIT: inb4 "why did u tab lolol" my bonfire effect wore off between one of my kills so I went to taverley bank since you can't FM in tzhaar :<

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

I8unW.png

32nd kill

i was gonna pull a gwyn and get b2b journals, jk Jagex is retarded and despite claiming to have fixed their recent QBD update... the souls STILL wander off sometimes after they spawn so despite me luring 4x souls spawn perfectly I still get koed??? obv I'm not safing up because I don't expect to get bugged out but who am I kidding, it's RS after all lmfa0

and o? idk what option 3 on the ring is (caves maybe?) but yh I teled there and tried to light a bonfire, was like "nop u cant lite fire hre m8 :>>>>"

Option 3.

Run to the statue.

5 steps away.

Had an epic moment one qbd kill where I had killed one soul so there were three left, they teleported and I was like np gonna tank this out since kill's almost done ... then glanced at my LP and realised I had only 550 left.

Then I just said o.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

LMFA0 so gross...

zP438.png

3rd spring

3L8sy.png

1st dragonbone kit, sold for 19m lmfa0

zSAla.png

4th spring

CxJmG.png

105 ranged

XAi84.png

dragon kite lmfa0000000000000000, 28m

absolutely disgusting that I haven't gotten my 4th journal yet but this loot is pretty damn funny too

Wow, I hate you. How many kills have you even done? Also, it took me roughly 80 kills to get all the journals. The 2nd one came around 70 kills after the first one, and the next two within the next 10 kills afterwards.

Seriously though, you've had like 234523454 crossbow pieces.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Xd8YN.png

4th journal, 2 reqs left for trimmed... 53rd kill

Yeah Leik, I've done 53 kills total I think? Maybe a bit more but not more than 56 (I tracked by keeping count of my dbones). Not sure when I got the kite and dbone kits, really should have logged the kills lol :(

I think in total I got 10 crossbow pieces, a dkite, a kit, a visage, and an effigy for a total of about 90-95m in loot lmfa0... at first I thought I was going to really hate this req, but everything went better than expected :>

OK, I hate you fml. And I thought I had good loot. >.>

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

fS8PA.jpg

104 magic

In other news, I got 24m rc yesterday, on good pace to hit my 4th 106 soon :P I might be taking a small break soon to sort some stuff out IRL tho so yh :<

Also, I'm back to using Windows coz yah why not... erm derpderp having puush now is kinda nice

You were t9 zerker....??

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

well I dg on like 21 prestige and even then I sui all my floors, so yh getting 10k xp per floor means it would take ages for 2.3m xp

@ gwyn: ?????????????????????????????????

k I lasted a day with Windows before I lost my mind and returned to Ubuntu l0l

also it turns out my 10.04 has been outdated for over 2 years now (not like I noticed, it was still fully functional and had all the features I needed :twss: ), so upon reinstallation I got a nice little message in my Update Manager asking if I'd like to upgrade to 12.04 :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: so I did and the upgrade completely failed but I forgot why :twss:

I go onto Ubuntu's site, burn it onto a clean disc, and then I get an I/O error :twss:

I'm too lazy to figure out what the issue is, memtest shows there's nothing wrong with my memory so maybe the disc is just faulty. Whatever. I'm a bit bummed though because the preview pics of 12.04 seemed pretty awesome ;o the interface is a lot slicker