Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

The Angry Aussie seems mad. I never would've guessed.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

clMpw.png

lmfa000000000000000000000000

got bn, but L0L0L0L was speeds and rqing so I thought "i shud keep saggi body till end for faster gds =)=)" L000000000L jk we rqed halfway thru map and I was like kk let's rq and forgot to bind, gffffffffffffffffff

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Dw we got a bn drop when it was 15 sec left.

Still bound it.

Now where's that meme pic for this situation? The one where a little baby goes "YES!" or something.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

hmm new SOTW o, decided to post up one of my favourite Japanese songs (and no I've never watched Naruto but I did find out that this song was featured in shippuuden apparently o, at least the series uses good music then :PPPPPPPPP)

yh Supercell also just has rly good vocals in general so yh

F17AA.png?1

gonna go Jeremy841 mode... t2 greenfingers bought.

It's a real shame because I just added up all the points I wasted on useless auras, costumes, emotes etc... despite losing members for a big chunk of time early on this year, I still would have had 47k points if I didn't waste which is enough to get t3 fingers :(

Oh well, also been rolling really nicely on SOF lately with a bunch of pendants (attack, str, agil, hunt, cook, defence) since I came home.

Did my troll invasion earlier as well, hi 77k slayer xp :>

Good luck making bank with torstols@ Don't forget to remote farm. :).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

got like 500 ovl (3) waiting to be decanted and like 1k 1 doses already [bleep]

BUT EVERY TIME I'M LIKE DG+1 UR LIKE "loldg, nop [bleep]" so yh angry as [bleep] ofc

also why is Free Gatestone Teleport now censored :/

Because it's short for [bleep]. And because apparently calling you a [bleep] is somehow much more offensive than calling you a retard. Tif logic.

Everytime you come for dg I'm either [bleep], in a floor and have just ended life because [bleep]ing rs insists on spawning shit floors and in general being a giant [bleep].

[bleep] the [bleep]ing censor [bleep]s.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Because it's short for [bleep]. And because apparently calling you a [bleep] is somehow much more offensive than calling you a retard. Tif logic.

Everytime you come for dg I'm either [bleep], in a floor and have just ended life because [bleep]ing rs insists on spawning shit floors and in general being a giant [bleep].

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO GODDAMN MAD

Popedevourer.png

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO GODDAMN MAD

Because he's Australian and regrets that his ancestors were sent to Botany Bay.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D