Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

Did you get that cleaning herbs? Trololo0l0ll69lol0l.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Wgkkq.png?1

107 cook, also got 107 str yesterday but missed screenie? was prolly cuz I got it at QBD lol

GOP update: 12k tokens atm (will get master rc top later tonight)

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

X0qrY.png?1

lol 2nd pic for keyers, Jamal and Gotcha decided to help me out and this was like the 6th or 7th floor of the night (we had a couple 14:0x floors, was pretty upsetting L and in fact one that was 14:06 only because Jamal had to run last key door and the room shape was spiral as fuk... when team GTEd i stopped my timer and it was 13:56 l0l)

Yeah one more left, still a bit upset at my rows of 14:0x floors l0l but I'm sure I'll get it in time.

Also I bought the master rc top, 3k tokens left o

CTbXR.png?1

104 ranged

Gotten a royal frame and a royal sight today (shoulda screenied :<) but still no journal, zzz

As for the English, I was temporarily trying out 117 again (disconnected on both 118 and 121 and was getting a bit annoyed with it, lol one kill I spawned 6 worms on the first artefact cuz that's how bad the lag was l0l) but I think I'm going to either use 118 or Brazilian for my later kills. At the end of the day I'm still not used to the longer ticks on eng. worlds

Also I got my Master RC legs yesterday :> 29,700 tokens left to go for the full outfit lol, will screenie when I get the whole thing :>

Thanks for letting me leech some. Managed to get top myself. :D.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

After me ofc

4K469.png

http://forum.tip.it/topic/304224-jeremys-blog/page__st__700#entry5296319

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

4K469.png

QoX1e.png?1

2nd royal sight lmfa0

fFO2l.png?1

r0fl, took 16 kills for this... true story, the kill before this I overloaded on 4th phase with about 10% of QBD's health left and I reached to EE spec but accidentally tabbed LOL (hence 9 tabs instead of 10), I wasn't even low hp :<

4CDRu.png?1

the kill after 2nd journal, my 2nd frame (still haven't gotten spring or stabiliser yet lol)

lmfa0 made 12m in an hour of QBDing, died once though o but still lmfa0000000000000

lol teletabs?

4K469.png

lol teletabs?

My net is known to be pretty unstable, if I get in a bad spot I tab out lol, not sure what the problem is... I fully disconnected for about 30 seconds during a phase switch a couple days ago and when I reconnected there were about a dozen worms waiting for me on the arena. Do you think I would have stuck around to try and finish the kill in a situation like that?