6 second loading areas

Mh1456

I still have 6 second area loading times. I can login fine, and my ping is usually 80 or lower. i tried clearing the jagex cache and my java is up to date, i feel like i'm the only one left with this. I can't really runecraft or pk with 6 second area loading times :sad: .

Anyone else have this, or did any of you fix it yourself?

Mari0.png

Mari0.png

I still have 6 second area loading times. I can login fine, and my ping is usually 80 or lower. i tried clearing the jagex cache and my java is up to date, i feel like i'm the only one left with this. I can't really runecraft or pk with 6 second area loading times :sad: .

Ever is nice the DT update, RS has been really laggy and slow for me. When did this problem start for you?

The game is technically updating almost all the time, which makes impossible circumstances for a bot. The continual updating is causing the lag (That's what I think).

Jagex has promised in a thread that they'll look into it and try to stop the lag.

Ever is nice the DT update, RS has been really laggy and slow for me. When did this problem start for you?

It happened after the bot nuke. The first few days after i had trouble logging in at all but then they fixed that. i don't have graphics lagg at all just the "loading-please wait" is abnormally long so i dont feel like doing many things that involve running around ingame... >.<

Mari0.png

Mari0.png

For me, the loading lag is.. temper mental. I won't have any lag for days, and then I get a day where the lag is so bad I can barely play.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

I've been having the same problem, so you're not alone. I think a lot of people are still having this problem.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Dito also having it. Running around and teleporting isn't fun atm.

I guess I'll have to wait doing quests/rc'ing & other stuff that requires running around :(

Anyway, I'm slaying a bit atm. Wonderfull to be able to do nechryaels without having to move to chaos tunnels!

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)