Ganodermics nerfed?

halo475

I have been cannoning ganodermics and was averaging 1-1.5 effigies an hour, recently i have recieved none in the last 6 hours, where i should have recieved about 8, am i getting really unlucky or are you experiencing the same thing?

So cut, was making 3m and getting over 1 effigy per hour

Arzian.png

I don't believe it to be so, i have heard similar stories from others, the chances of me getting none when i should of got 8 is so incredibly minute, and i know your response was not based on experience either.

Arzian.png

I have been consistently getting Effigies from the Ganodermic beasts so far, I didn't note any changes to their drop rates. At least not yet. I have been averaging 1 per trip to them.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I don't believe it to be so, i have heard similar stories from others, the chances of me getting none when i should of got 8 is so incredibly minute, and i know your response was not based on experience either.

Killing them, no. Listening to people say time and time again that something was nerfed because they didn't get the item, even with an extremely small sample size, yes.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I have been consistently getting Effigies from the Ganodermic beasts so far, I didn't note any changes to their drop rates. At least not yet. I have been averaging 1 per trip to them.

Thanks, i guess i will keep at it

Arzian.png

effigy drop rates are linked to combat level, so this is extremely unlikely.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

You arent getting effigies

OBVIOUS NERF

Nice generic response

Aiel i know it's linked to combat levels, but i assume jagex aren't too happy with rc being trained faster with cave crawlers, ganodermics are even faster, so maybe they broke the connection early before it got too out of control, i'll spend another 10 hours down there and see how i go, it's just that i got 12 in my first 9 hours, then none in the next 6, just kinda dramatic change that is all.

Arzian.png

Sorry next time I'll give you the wrong response and tell you they are nerfed. People always think that Jagex nerfs things whenever they don't get drops for a small amount of time. Truth is Jagex very rarely nerfs things and seeing as few of them even play the game I don't see why they would notice a problem

Sugar_Nana.png

Not trying to show-off, but to give an example how chance can work. In the 10 days i was there, weekdays i was only there for 1 trip due to late work returns, I totaled 13. (over about 40k flakes)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Been down there for 10k or so flakes. Not a single effigy. It's just luck.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

OBVIOUS NERF

Nice generic response

Aiel i know it's linked to combat levels, but i assume jagex aren't too happy with rc being trained faster with cave crawlers, ganodermics are even faster, so maybe they broke the connection early before it got too out of control, i'll spend another 10 hours down there and see how i go, it's just that i got 12 in my first 9 hours, then none in the next 6, just kinda dramatic change that is all.

If that were the case, they'd 'nerf' across the board.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

OBVIOUS NERF

Nice generic response

If that were the case, they'd 'nerf' across the board.

Also Cave crawlers are still faster as you can effectively put up a cannon, use a steel titan and melee them.

@OP

You know how many of these "nerf" threads we got at this forum? A lot and most of them are nonsense, if you have bad luck doesn't mean they got nerved.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!