POH finally coming?

sjefderat

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PoH will most likey be more like farming where only you see your house or say you can invite people to enter your house...that woul keep beggers and scammers off of your nice bear fur rug...

I hope when they add Poh it is not.....hmm....how to put it......A wealthy only thing...I mean atleast let the poor people have a Oak wooden box to live in..

Also The carpentry skill needs some work....First off carpentry is a style of crafting (but so is fletching in a way) BUt if they were to add carpentry You could only make things out of Wood....since carpentry is defined as:

carÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷penÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ter

NOUN:

A skilled worker who makes, finishes, and repairs wooden objects and structures.

VERB:

carÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷penÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷tered , carÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷penÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷terÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ing , carÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷penÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ters

VERB:

tr.

To make, finish, or repair (wooden structures).

::::end::::

So If you do carpentry is can olny be wood so would they also add Masonry?

They could just call it Sculpting since you can sculpt wood,rock,ice, even plastic (not that there is plastic in rs).

Since it is skill based you would start with wood...

and depending on lvl you could make items from logs,oak,willow,maple,yew,magic,mahogany, and teak.

then rock

Granite,standstone(hard to craft),Limestone....ect

Of course now with those there should be a chance of messing up.

But in my opinion I would perfer to see Summoning before Both PoH and Carpentry.

I had more to say but I got lost lol.

Adios,

Mahlachi

bunnysig110.png

mahlachi.png

mahlachi.png

Thank You Jagex, The New Bank system Is here!

Why does every update relate back to "Player owned homes?"

Because POH's are probably the most anticipated update since the release of RS2.

And the will be the biggest failure since the release of RS2 (RSC was so much better)

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

After this quest, I would say Summoning is coming faster than POH's. You see in one of the cutscenes the Mahjarrat woman raising up a skeleton for a few seconds.

your right, also she and the camel dude use ANCIENT TELEPORTS which links me to think that camel dude WAS the god of the pyramid and has fought her before (she mad him leave pyramid or something) and it continues and links to the old man (summoning stone or something and wizards tower) also a mage south of verac creates skeeltons and fungi with apprentice mages.....yeah its linking to summonng soon

El Psy Congroo.

After this quest, I would say Summoning is coming faster than POH's. You see in one of the cutscenes the Mahjarrat woman raising up a skeleton for a few seconds.

your right, also she and the camel dude use ANCIENT TELEPORTS which links me to think that camel dude WAS the god of the pyramid and has fought her before (she mad him leave pyramid or something) and it continues and links to the old man (summoning stone or something and wizards tower) also a mage south of verac creates skeeltons and fungi with apprentice mages.....yeah its linking to summonng soon

I think you meant south of varrock, or falador.

I am with Craven here. I think RS has become far to much of a single player game (badly worded i know). There are very few things that can be done as a team towards a decent achievement. Trawler and multi combat yes, but I mean more globalised, Clans would be the single most amazing thing this game could have if it was done properly

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -

Why does every update relate back to "Player owned homes?"

Because POH's are probably the most anticipated update since the release of RS2.

Not for me they aren't I would prefer more PVP based updates like clan support or some updates to the wilderness.

clan support ftw (y)

god, if they release POHs, im going to quit RS for good, what kind of a lame skill is POHs anyways... what exactly are you going to DO with it? it wont make you any money! where are they going to PUT the houses? etc.

1-3.jpg

PoH won't be a skill.

Capentry will be, You will be able to make funiture and as such, sell it off for high prices. Also, I like most believe that the PoH will work in the same way farming does. You get alot or plots all over RS and you choose to build your house there. Now another idea is that you can also visit any other house in any plot from a list of all the people online on that server, You click on their name, They get a request , if they accept you can go in.

PoH won't be a skill.

Capentry will be, You will be able to make funiture and as such, sell it off for high prices. Also, I like most believe that the PoH will work in the same way farming does. You get alot or plots all over RS and you choose to build your house there. Now another idea is that you can also visit any other house in any plot from a list of all the people online on that server, You click on their name, They get a request , if they accept you can go in.

What makes you think you will make money out of carpentry? The RS market will make sure you won't and it may end up costing money! The only skills you can really make money at are the primary ones (mining, woodcutting, fishing etc). Most of the secondary skills (crafting, smithing etc) make little money or even cost. At least the products have less value than the raw ingredients...

If POH arrive then they will probably be like farming, but may be access will be controlled by your friends list?

Personally, I don't think they'll add to the game and I'd wish they'd face reality that they're not a good use of their time and our money. What is anyone going to do in their house?

i saw someone chopping down normal log! you think that means POHs are coming!?!?

Hahaha :P

I would like to see how the POH will work.. like what is in them and such

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

poh would definatly be a waste of time, but carpentry "plots" around rs like farming could be highly useful. They could be used to make a bank at a high level where normally there is not a bank to be seen...Barrows or elf land anyone (far west) etc. Or some other shops or make a smithing place or a furnace....would make many more places in rs useful. But only time will tell.

You people bug me, what's so wrong about wanting POHs? Is that a crime? Sure, I'd love to see wilderness, clan, and other PVP things implemented, but POHs will be cool, I'm not obsessing but who cares? Quit saying crap like if they were intro. I would quit, etc.. just don't buy/build/have one, that simple..

You people bug me, what's so wrong about wanting POHs? Is that a crime? Sure, I'd love to see wilderness, clan, and other PVP things implemented, but POHs will be cool, I'm not obsessing but who cares? Quit saying crap like if they were intro. I would quit, etc.. just don't buy/build/have one, that simple..

Yes! Yay! :D :D :D You've totally got it right!

Its not about wanting POH's its that its all you hear. Im getting tired of people talking about it and wondering when its comming out. If it comes it comes, im not going to hold my breath waiting for it.

If it bothers you so much, why do you read the POH threads? Your logic baffles me sir. Shhhh.

can someone find the post where jagex said POH's will be made completely out of new materials so noone can stock pile and get a head start/become rich off of it

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

i agree entirely

Also,not everyone who plays RS plays to make the most amount of money or be the best at PVP...some people like developing skills, even if it doesn't make them money....some people just play the game for fun

personally i'm looking forward to POH (if they ever do come out lol) just because it'll add a bit more variety to the game, at the moment rs is 2 combat orientated IMO

i dont think you will actually build you own homes, im pretty sure it will be something like you buy the house and use carpentry to make repairs to the house. furniture i dont see being built. i see the house being fully furnished when you buy it. who would want to sit there yelling selling oak chair blue cushion. dumb if you ask me.

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1