Return and Recovery - :LEESTERS Blog

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Leesters, I doubt you remember me, but welcome back! Loved your blogs back in the day, haha.

Have you considered slaying frost dragons for cash? Their bones at 17-18k per dragon and you can cannon them. I'm making about 2m/hr but i know people with maxed stats are making more.

And yes, prices of a lot of things went down as you're probably figuring out now. I was in the same boat a little over a month ago :)

Good luck with your recovery!

Haha, just sold some random herbs i got in my bank and got 2m. The reason why they're so expensive is because people are training til 96 herblore so they can use overload potions which is basically a better super set. Great for bosses from what I hear. Of course my herblore level is still 63.... Working on getting it up, haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Updates please :^_^: Good luck with your Recovery! Enjoy the Newer Updates. Check out the New Bosses.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

• 4 weeks later...

Please do talk to us in game every now and then - or we worry that you are not you. A silent Leesters is.... something to worry over ;)

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

• 5 months later...

Well, greetings again!

I'm gonna keep this blog alive, because somewhere in here is awesome instructions on how to post a pic, so...I'll need that. Hehe.

I had an interesting thing happen. *posts pic of level-up graphics, showing 98 slayer*

So, it hits me... wow, only one more level of combat. Unlike most of my fellow elders, its my favorite part of this silly game. I'm 99 hp, att, str, def, mag, range. 136 combat level, not 138, but its because of summoning and whatever other garbage they put in the combat level formula.

But after this slayer level, It'll just be wasted xp. Hmph!

Well, gotta finish it up with a bang.....

Gotta get 96 herblore for Overloads. Check. (Wow, that was a CHORE!)

Gotta get 95 prayer for that new prayer. Check. (Thanks, hacker, for burning my 4k dragon bones on my character! Was not looking forward to that!)

Gotta get Summoning for unicorn. Check.

Gotta get the best armor..... Uh... yeah... maybe not. Insane prices.

Gotta get the best weapons.....

Now, that's a little tricky. I really don't know much about new stuff. But it looks like the chaotic stuff is heads above, so I need the best stab weapon in the game, the best slash, and the best pound. 600k dungeoneering tokens later, and I have the crossbow, the rapier, and the CLS, I guess I still need the hammer, but I just might decline those tasks, as I'll have lots of slayer points.

The thought of getting another 200k dung tokens revolts my soul. I'll never get the completion cape. 120 dung levels? Like 8 times my current exp level? No thanks!

But I gotta get that hammer. Or do I?

Or.... is there a better crush weapon??

Slayer tour ahead. I am going to be seeing all the masters, and reliving ancient assignments. First one was abb spectres. Holy Herbville, Batman! Much better than before. Better bring a BoB! Clues galore!

I will be tracking how much money slayer makes me, and I killed some mith dragons for cash, but after one task, with all the clues, I'm at 3M gp profit.

Task 1 - Abberent Spectres, Slayer Tower: Weak to slash, requires slayer mask, deadly if forgotten. Drops herbs galore, lots of level 3 clues, and some lava battlestaffs.

Magic attack is much less wicked than it used to be, and can be managed without prayer for high level players. Still deadly for low to mid range level players. Can hunt without a task. Keep you clue finding gear on you.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the Update. I'll send you a PM about to Upload/Post pics.

If you have time check out Tip.it's Boss Hunters Team since they go to ALL boss monsters.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.