The Back Room

stevepole

... That actually should be my picture in there. I say [bleep] logic all the dang time.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Earth has improved, Dungeonal is the one without capitals now.

[bleep] modesty - I'm Mather

[bleep] comparisons - I'm Earth

[bleep] spelling - i'm dungeonal

[bleep] curtesy - I'm Rocco

[bleep] tactics - GRIMSMASH!!!

[bleep] speed - I'm Doom

[bleep] you losers - I'm Dusty

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I don't get one. :(

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I'm gonna add the one you made for me to my sig. it's hilarious. AND is anyone else interested in starting Overlording 2?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Hooray! Thanks. :P

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

DO ME DO ME DO ME!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I don't know you well enough to do one for you. To the others will be happy to oblige.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Damn straight!

It all got replaced with combat tech anyway.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

[bleep] you guys, my tech isn't OP - icu

OOH! WHAT ABOUT MINE!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

To change the setting a little, earlier I was on supreme commander 2, and dear god the final level. Now I can beat cheating bots on skirmish, but I don't think I'm going to be able to do this on normal mode, let alone hard mode.

There was this big thing called shiva prime, and it has a HUGE shield, that is impenetrable. So I have to destroy 4 little nodes that power up the shield. This guy called commander gauge, who is basically one of the biggest A-holes ever to appear in some games, and he is a pretty good opponent. Anywho, after sustaining many, many attacks from gauge, I had finally been able to build up a nice large army to take out the nodes. And this is when Gauge began to actually attack with more than just a small percentage of his army and stopped sending in mooks. He began to send in experimental units, which are just OP'd in their task, but all have a huge flaw. Anywho, he keeps warning me throughout the level I shouldn't piss off this shiva prime, and I was like "LOL what u gunna do?" Anywho, he sent in a universal collossus, which is a freakin mega mech which just owns anything on land. It whipes out my defensive army, as my offensive army is out destroying the nodes. And I'm like OMFG NOOO, but I end up destroying the universal collossus and rebuilding a medium sized army again. On the final node, and I'm like, when this node falls I'm going to own the HELL out of your base. Destroy the node, biggest mistake of the game. "I warned you, you shouldn't of pissed of shiva prime" there were a few buildings around, around 8, that I thought were harmless, they begin pumping out air units like a b*tch, I have practically NO air defense cause Gause wasn't sending any air. He laid a trap for my offensive army and they all died, he sent a another universal collossus, guided by a couple of megaliths, (That universal collussus previously took out a good 50 units, and I had just 30 something remaining), and to top it all of, BAM "Stragetic launch detected" he begins to nuke me. I didn't even stay to see myself die, I knew it'd be over within a few minutes.

HARDEST LEVEL EVAR.

Does Nex like like Allison?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Ignore this I didn't know what IIRC meant.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Nope, Tech likes Lidya.

I try to avoid getting involved with crushes and such, baaad things happen.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Both of em like allison as friend, but if you mean Gf standards, then no, they don't. Nex is unafilliated, and techy is after Lydia.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]