The Back Room

stevepole

Now thats mean. It's not dead. We just can't be arsed to play 24/7 when there is school goin on.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

That's because there's no "super" Hegemony like the first one, where everyone was playing. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I blame the lack of TRUE roleplaying. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

The tavern existed before any "true" roleplaying even existed here.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

It's cause everyone is waiting for Archi's game. As there is nothing left to discuss about it, and then the other games the moderators are on at select times, and when they're on the activity jumps. We've just ran out of things to talk about on here.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I think we need to give up playing dungeoneering or hegemony with a slight variation, I don't think we can gain fun out of it anymore. We need a new gamestyle.

Mather, I was exited by your game at first but now its just a bit boring.

It follows this:

2. Aren't allowed to create backstory.
  3. Land on planet.
  4. Little gimmick of robot suits.
  5. Find aliens, kill aliens, gain skills.
  6. Game goes on and one ad nauseum

And I know it sounds a bit harsh but that is the truth, and thats why we don't want to be playing. OUR PIT OF GAMES HAS DRIED OUT! No-one was willing to play Sere's Original hegemony and we all lost activity talking about dwarfcastle, the back room is the only open thing.

[Falador tavern]

1.You are allowed to create a backstory, just not something that overrules the intro.

2.Of course you land on the planet, that is the point of the game.

3.The robot suits are like your characters on others, you choose a start bonus (camo) then make all other effects yourself.

4.I did not make it a kill game, you choose what to do, I just make the posibillities apear (something I didn't even get the time to do).

5.For you to get variety you have to do something.

I am severely disturbed by how you expect individuality allready before you start playing.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Oh who gives a crap. I could make a new Overlording game, or a few ther ideas.. Such as a mix between d'neering and Hege.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Well there goes that idea. Thanks..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

It will still happen, just a little later.

I will have a regulary updated random events, an interactive map, a perfected combat and cash system and some NPC's.

If anything I would like to see a splinter cell inspired game.

[Falador tavern]

Hmf. I'll take a vote.. Who wants me to start up a new overlording?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Apathetic because I won't play it.

Wisp has given me the go ahead to restart her zombie game so long as I keep the same ethos, I will be using an isometric map (like the one I used in picture dungeoneering)

[hide]ex1.png[/hide]

Of course I won't be drawing silly pictures of evil monkeys, I will only be drawing the landscape around you with the exception of cars and other lootable objects (which will be done in a second layer so that I can edit them out if used)

There won't be very much weapons or equipment or food, I will have a hitpoints system.

Anyone interested

[Falador tavern]

I'd give it a shot Earth, on weekends.

I have my new game, my thought process for it is almost complete. All I still need are some legitimate ideas for the ecosystem.

I'm going to group the players together in the same place, as that seems to be the recipe for a good start.

Does anyone want magic in the game and, if so, what? I'm thinking of including a form of geomancy and a kind of adaptable but dangerous transmogrification. The first is weak, and second is like a berserk power of a sort, something a sane person would only use if you were about to die otherwise. Regardless, there will probably not be any fire, light, or electricity magics under any normal circumstance. The world is dark, and it will stay that way. Healing may or may not be allowed, as it will mean you don't have to worry about consequences in combat.

I'm also thinking that a system of lives might be interesting, but aside from that I might institute penalties based on the cause of death. In either case you would run into problems if something completely destroyed your body, like being engulfed by magma or eaten alive.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Nex, sounds rather confuzzling. and you've caused interest drop by just knocking out those maics.. And no one else even cares about Overlording 2? .. Nex, i would like healing and magic, tho there should be the ability to make fires and such.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Which game? Mine or Nex's?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

... The hell are you talking about man? That didn't respond to my question.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]