The Back Room

stevepole

I feel we all are needed for a full Tavern, though I keep mixing up Paul and Dungeonal (because I don't feel like I really know you two), and Pieis an Icu (because of similiar avatars and sigs) as of resent. Do not that is only when skimming through posts though.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Ah, never was much of a fish man myself. Always preferred land meat. Like steak. Yum.

Same here.

I may or may not be fatally allergic to seafood but I've never tried it before and it runs in my family and I don't eat birds because birds are nice and taste like chalk which-

*GASP*

I hate because it makes me cringe and nail clippers do the same thing because I never use them and it just feels wrong oh and the same with nail files

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ah, never was much of a fish man myself. Always preferred land meat. Like steak. Yum.

Also same here. I can't stand fish D: The smell alone... eeww! The only fish I'll eat is my mom's swordfish. It doesn't smell fishy and tastes more like chicken imo.

And well done steak > rare steak

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

So many evil fish haters!

Land meat is much unhealthier for you. Also, you probaly couldn't survive a day in Japan. :ohnoes:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I think we need to get a RP going. I was thinking of setting one in victorian times, and we all just be either overlly rich peeps or extremely poor street dwellers. I dunno.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Sorry for the double post, but how come two finite values calculated in a valid manner result in an infinite value, but not a value of infinity?

Also how can a constant be infinite while infinity is a variable as it is bigger than itself?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Sorry for the double post, but how come two finite values calculated in a valid manner result in an infinite value, but not a value of infinity?

Also how can a constant be infinite while infinity is a variable as it is bigger than itself?

Welcome to Calculus. Where an infinite and an undefined value can be combined and result in a defined value.

Also, to which finite values do you refer? If it's limestone and Planepacked, I don't know the answer.

a70c7.png

Still, it is odd how an infinite number can be a finite value.

Also you basically said this: 3.3... which is not an exact number.

First, the number itself is not infinite - after all, it never goes above 3.4. it just has an infinite limit.

Second, 10/3 is a rational value, not a numeric or integer value. Rational values aren't always definable when written as anything other than ratios. Otherwise, I'd be asking you to define 10/0, and either you'd end up babbling like a moron or making the universe implode.

a70c7.png

If I recall, anything multiplied by zero is zero.

Here's a math problem for everyone (mainly for people taking calculus)

Sum the reciprocals of all numbers which are divisible by 2 and/or 3, but not another prime number. Express as a whole number or as a simplified fraction. Cookie for anyone who solves. If no one figures it out (with a decent reasoning on how you solve it!) then I'll eat the cookie myself. :-X

Think hard! :-k :-k :-k

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Infinite. You can use the reciprocals of as many numbers as you want, provided that they meet the rule stated in the problem.

The answer is not infinite btw.

I don't understand what you mean by "up to 36."

You don't need to use a calculator though.