The Back Room

stevepole

It won't turn them into emotionless humans who will do everything at your beckon command.

They will be brain damaged humans hating everyone.

I don't want to argue anymore, lobotomy's ridiculous.

Apart from the rape that person is me, killing 27 of your corrupt government officials who are taking part in torture and corruption and than burning down your parliment in hopes of destabilsing your evil empire which partakes in torture and execution.

It doesn't matter what America would do, execution is wrong: always. Full stop.

What do we think of a private forum? I was discussing it with Archi.

[Falador tavern]

The question is, if we did have a private forum, who would be the admin, and then the whole trouble with authority is just redone.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Ah, I see your point there. Not many people have joined this forum without either being recomended by a friend or whatever but we could always advertise, I don't mind joining forums and making a topic there.

But for a short time we can have our own 'hegemony subforum' with each country having its own thread and maybe an argument thread. Maybe a discussion forum.

I can see it growing if we keep advertising.

[Falador tavern]

Advertise with *what* exactly?

Tip.it is big because it is associated with a popular game, so it gets advertisment for that. However, you can't advertise a forum on say, google ads (You could, but that would be a silly idea.) and a roleplay forum wouldn't be associated with something which is popular enough to attract active users.

Have you any idea how many roleplay, or pseudo-roleplay (Be honest, that's what we are.) forums which only have like, 2 posts a week there are out there? Dozens. Dozens upon dozens upon dozens. And what is going to stop this hypothetical new forum being any different?

2Xeo5.png

We have an established user base.

How many posts do we get in a day normally? its not less than two weeks and to be honest apart from me you have had no new users from this forum, the only users are people who have already been here. People will always check out advertisements, if they see how active and fun everything is they'll try and join.

Advertise by whatever the internets equivelant to fly posting is. Post on forums or whatever.

[Falador tavern]

That's like two opposing brands displaying advertisments for each other...

Again, an established user base means nothing if there is no potential for growth. You are reinforcing my point when you say you're the only one to join, because even if that is false, it still shows that the potential for growth is already severely lackluster.

2Xeo5.png

Why should Doom be admin? Because the Admins of a different forum chose her?? It hasn't even started but I think that power should either be democratic or proven.

I'm sure people will join, this forum will still exist and people could find out or we could PM people on forums or whatever but as long as people are looking at it people are going to be joining it. Getting people in is easy, If I wanted something advertised I could get it advertised.

Mather, if we created a page that would be EPIC!!

[Falador tavern]

Doom is the most level headed person in this comunity, as far as I know she's the only "senior" member here who has not yet had a breakdown.

We should at least set up a forum for discussing things the admins here may not like, like these plans.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Advertise on 4chan, not on /b/.

EDIT:

Just messing around.

▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I thought 4chan was a mature community full of respectible members? Tavernchan. On a side note, I haven't even seen doom on here for some time.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

^ "We do not have it in the UK"

You're British :o?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

There's a difference between right to live and neglegent inaction. Everyone has the right to live, but repeating a severe crime is like throwing yourself off a cliff, you abandon that right.

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲          ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲          ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲          ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲                                      ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲                              ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲                              ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

▲ ▲ ▲                 alador           ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲            avern

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

"burglars leave their human rights at the door when they break into a property." ~David Cameron.

I'm just saying I disagree with that point, but I'm posting it because its the same as what your saying. All human rights should stay with you forever, no matter what you do they are there to protect you, they can't be taken away at the point when the most human rights faliures are likely to occour.

I'm saying that mashing a brain around is the same as capital punishment because it de.. FINISH LATER

Capital Punishment is bad because:

People have reasons for being

[Falador tavern]

If fact b is true for Capital punishment, then there is no reason in my view to have the death penalty. If there was a way to make it much cheaper, then there might be a difference.

Our legal system is too expensive, which is why we have to start training more lawyers!

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.