The Back Room

stevepole

And the main problem with a technocracy is when you get people with a god complex in charge and they disregard the working class altogether, simply because they are smarter, and therefore believe they are superior. Smarter people are more inclined to this sort of thing.

And not having prisons is a stupid idea.

2Xeo5.png

Fortress-ruining flood averted.

[hide]

xTyjl.png

[/hide]

Why did the DF thread have to be moved outta here? :(

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

trolling is often useful

the problem is you just sperge everywhere and expect everyone to put you on an intellectual and emotional pedestal and seem to think that telling us/using yourself in your examples of why emotions are useless is a good thing

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

You know that lobotomies are probaly permanent, right?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Mather, how can you remeber something without emotions? You can't actually remember anything, because emotions are basically what the mind is using to inform you whats hapening at the time. Pain, fear, happyness, joy. They tinge the memories of a man with sweet delectable joy, the simple joy of remembering somthing to be proud of. Or they remind a man what they should not do.. For the experience of a memory will remind them why. And that experience requires emotions.. So, no emotions, no memories.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

And what do senses feed? Emotions. Taste, the hatred of something to bitter or too sweet, and something you absolutley love. Smell, really disgusting smells cause people to hate it, and good smells people love. Touch.. I'm not going into that one, because people are going to take it the wrong way, or i'll mess it up. Hearing, the apreciationof good music, and the annoyance of an ear bleeding tune.. And sight, the viewof a panorama of epic proportions, or a disgusting fat man in tights.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Emotions are imagined my ass. You are trolling for no reason, Mather. I hope you realize i can barely remember anything, simply because my memory sucks ass. And this saddens me, because of what i could remember, to learn from my mistakes, to learn why this or that happened. Emotions lost not in days or hours, but in mere seconds of experiencing them. And because of that, my other senses have dulled, i can't hear well, my eye sight fades in and out, i can't actually feel anything touching my skin most of the time, i can't taste anything without it beiing extremley spicy or somthing, and other things besides. Being without emotions is not paradise, it is a hell that you live through the rest of your life, damned to near nothingness, serving no purpose, just a waste of space. If you love being that, then go ahead, lose your emotions, your memories, and all you hold dear.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

You can neither hate nor love to be without emotions, because hate and love are emotions, what you described seems like a bad case of a memory disorder.

Emotions exist only in our minds, they are not tangible, unlike memories and they are not directly created by outside sources, like senses. They are our mind's interpretation of occurances.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

You are a [bleep]ing idiot man. I'm done talking with you.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

You starting this entire argument makes no sense. Your responses make no sense. You just want to tavern to come to life again, trying to bring it back to life with trolling, trying to somehow be a thread necromancer doing the big leap to forum necromancer. You are a self-centered condencending ASS who just wants us to think he's so flipping great that we should bow down to the all [bleep]ing powerfull mather. Douche.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Hah, my ass. You don't know how the mind works. The best scientists on the subject don't even know how half the mind works. You telling me that you found out somthing EVERYONE else on the planet couldn't figure out means that you are fitting my description and exceeding it.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]