The Back Room

stevepole

Keep all this bacon eating up and you wont live past 35...

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I am so tempted to revive 'The End of the Beginning ' right now.

That is all.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Bacon is the duct tape of food. It goes with EVERYTHING.

The day someone finds a way to make bacon ice cream with chunks of bacon (that menaces with spikes of bacon) is the day we have the world's next millionaire.

I like bacon, but I don't like bacon on anything. Bacon's awesomeness is diluted by such ridiculous combinations.

Also, did you know they make bacon vodka?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

If that was the thread in which you and Vixion had some RP, I might be interested.

And Mather that post would have been better if I didn't see it before you edited it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I think we should probably remove mentions of whatever site that is. If it was blocked, there's probably a reason the staff doesn't want it on the forum.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Bacon is the duct tape of food. It goes with EVERYTHING.

The day someone finds a way to make bacon ice cream with chunks of bacon (that menaces with spikes of bacon) is the day we have the world's next millionaire.

I like bacon, but I don't like bacon on anything. Bacon's awesomeness is diluted by such ridiculous combinations.

Also, did you know they make bacon vodka?

Bacon. Vodka. SO MUCH WIN.

a70c7.png

Hmph, this is sad.

Where's Dusty? Where's Sere? Where's Archi? Where's Spork?

So many lost. I fear for the Tavern's future, my friends.

Maybe we should all make new email accounts to share with the other Tavernians for the purpose of keeping in touch should the unthinkable happen?

Also, where's Doom? :blink:

And no, my avatar has nothing to do with hers, unless she happens to be a member of the SCA.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The Tavern is slowly dying...and its currently modless to boot!

I hope nothing bad happened to doom, she's been gone a while.

icu, yes, the RP, though it might be better to have a new one created given the Tavern's population is diminishing.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I think we should probably remove mentions of whatever site that is. If it was blocked, there's probably a reason the staff doesn't want it on the forum.

It is blocked because they don't want people to go there. The site contains a video of elderly men in the shower and spazzes in such a manner that you'll take a long time closing the browser window.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

To be honest, as of late, I can't think of anyone that could manage as a mod except Dusty. (No one else here could manage imo)

Lqt9R.png

^

Very true. I'm mild mannered except when it comes to winning and grades. |^_^|

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Heh, is it bad that I check the forum 4-10 times a day, yet rarely post anymore? I can never find what to say for the topics at hand at the given time. *sigh*

Anyway, I think restarting the pure roleplay might be a good idea, though I'll wait until the weekend (when most are on) to do an interest check.

Meanwhile I'll be developing the setting and possible plot, so suggestions are welcome. :)

Lqt9R.png

Well I've been writing a story lately, have got barely anything, only had it for a week or two now. So my character will probably be based around him, so just saying I'll be looking forward to it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't say everyone had to participate. If people don't want to roleplay, that is their choice. But there are a small number who do, and a successful roleplay requires ONLY TWO people who are into it. The only reason the other died is due to the fact its creator left.

Lqt9R.png

Well I would join with enough background provided, I'm not really the imaginative kind of guy.

Anyways as a hint for my previous prediction:

Two of you were sent more details, with the exception of that message you two are tied together in a way only one of you know he is related to. The details provided are not to be distributed, nor are your identities, do not distribute any information related to the message at all before you decrypt it.

The prediction is about an event that will happen in the imminent future, those who will be affected have brought this upon themselves.

As for an additional clue; nothing is hidden from he who can hide.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Well I would join with enough background provided, I'm not really the imaginative kind of guy.

Anyways as a hint for my previous prediction:

Two of you were sent more details, with the exception of that message you two are tied together in a way only one of you know he is related to. The details provided are not to be distributed, nor are your identities, do not distribute any information related to the message at all before you decrypt it.

The prediction is about an event that will happen in the imminent future, those who will be affected have brought this upon themselves.

As for an additional clue; nothing is hidden from he who can hide.

Or, to put it a different way: Mather's gonna make some MOAR FORUM DRAMA@@@@@@

a70c7.png