The Back Room

stevepole

Same feeling, just a delayed response with the left ear.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

My signitures are always so original.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to laugh or not, mainly because there are several possible meanings to your avi/sig combo.

I just imagine,

"Blah blah blah"

"Dude, shut up."

lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

The sig is roccos old avatar from a lonnnngggg time ago, before he got the new orange picle avatar.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

What in the world is a 'meme? It seems to be a new interwebz term that just showed up out of no where...

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I think it has an actual meaning, but it is just something thet is... Well memorable in a way I guess. Basically something lots of people remember, like a funny pic or statement, and it makes us laugh when we post em.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

This is jsut a hilarious short that i love to watch.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/497371

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Hooray for mario insanity videos.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Probably, until a new set of tavernites decides to frequent this place, clean out the cobwebs, and make it new again.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

The end of the tavern? No, if anything sere was inactive for quite some time and while it is rather demoralizing to see such an old member go it should have little to no overt effect on the tavern itself. For the flame wars that have gone on, one can only hope so.

LNYvk.png

[cabbage] guys, we need new members..... [bleep]ING MONTAGE!!!!!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Well what do you think would attract people aside from a damned montage? Honestly I think the loss of arch was probably the worst of it and it has been going on for quite some time. So this leads me to another question; is there anything people would want to do aside from one more dungeoneering or hegemony game?

LNYvk.png

Intended to be proxy posted:

I've been thinking, with the level of activity at the moment the tavern isn't going to last much longer and even with our best efforts there is almost no way on earth that we will survive much longer with the amount of people we have at the moment, Archi's left, Sere's left, Hex's left so whats more?

I request we have a recruitment drive, in which we invite people from all over the forums in different ways. We will talk with the admins about a global announcement and we will try our best to put things in our signitures. Maybe in the general discussion forum we could tell soem runescapers about our existence and even have a tavern week. The door is open to whatever we do.

[Falador tavern]

I thought you left!... Jeeze. Anyways, I'll go bust out micro paint if you want me too.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I think someone should write a summary (preferably someone who knew the Hegemonies from start to finish) of the various Hegemonies, just basically a few sentences for each that talk about them.

Then maybe Dungeoneering, and we can see how that turns out. Since it's a story, it might be fitting for the Varrock Library thread?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Hey I played for a couple of weeks then! (I think)

It's a REALLY big shaft.