The Back Room

stevepole

I could in theory do it (Can't guarantee quality but I think I am damned close to the oldest hegemony player still active on these forums).

Linked PM between me, you, dusty, doom, and dungeonal? I think we're the last of the original players.

Probably (you forgot ross) I would for the first hegemony probably do something like various timelines to start with and a technological compendium (detailing the crazy [cabbage] like my artillery walkers and ross's robotic armies as well) Hell if we could collect enough data we could create a homebrewed wargame out of it. I would also do some sort of description of the various nations involved in game (and the effects of the last Great war on earth).

LNYvk.png

I played original hegemony for a few weeks in the middle of the "MUST COLONISE SPACE" phase. Iirc, I still have some sno-trolls that I left sitting on a major arctic planet in case I ever decided to come back.

And if someone's writing a story off the Hegemonies, someone else needs to do one off of original Dungeoneering.

a70c7.png

Completely unrelated.

Yeah, I'm that awesome. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Earthsage, do you want to be a dragonborn irl?

(I see you hiding there Ifey, your hidden login status can't fool weegee)

Last Ninja Gaiden I played was the 2nd one on the 360. Was pretty good.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

I could in theory do it (Can't guarantee quality but I think I am damned close to the oldest hegemony player still active on these forums).

Linked PM between me, you, dusty, doom, and dungeonal? I think we're the last of the original players.

Probably (you forgot ross) I would for the first hegemony probably do something like various timelines to start with and a technological compendium (detailing the crazy [cabbage] like my artillery walkers and ross's robotic armies as well) Hell if we could collect enough data we could create a homebrewed wargame out of it. I would also do some sort of description of the various nations involved in game (and the effects of the last Great war on earth).

I've been talking about documenting the original hegemonies and writing a story of them before. I might do that.

Everyone forgets about me :(

Agreed with Rocco. Here's my attempt that failed.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/272588-greetings-to-the-off-topic-forum/

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Sounds pretentious, and the misspelling of "community" is not encouraging.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

If you advertised it in your signatures, you'd have to make it appealing to everyone to spark a greater interest and even with that you'd have to make a great appearance (activity) in another forum to even gain attention. The thing Retech did was more of an ambush and no one likes to get ambush, its to in your face that it becomes more of a turnoff and it looks desperate in a way. The way it was written didn't help, it wasn't something normally seen outside a roleplaying thread and even more so something that would be found in the Library if was still an active forum.. My two cents.

tFtfA.jpg

I personally think it was more of a ninja. :ph34r:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Cause I guess curing world hunger isn't exactly an issue right now. [/sarcasm]

I do slightly agree with you, but the thing is, it is all theoretical, and it all takes time, so sinking more money into it might just be a silly idea.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Fixing hunger is not an issue the rich nations of the world can deal with, we can help but unless the starving nations come up with something the only permanent solution would be worse.

Anyways, how much money do you think gouvernements are spending on research? Not too much, the only research centre I know to be gouvernement funded is NASA.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1