The Back Room

stevepole

To me it just says " i want to halve 6". Meh.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Clever mather :P A couple of other maps for your viewing pleasure

rqvxo2.png

Medieval map that can be edited to have more/fewer kingdoms in it. Also if we were to do this what are peoples favored races?

LNYvk.png

I was looking into that mather but I couldn't really find any good maps (that were large enough)

so what are peoples preference?

[hide]rqvxo2.png[/hide]

[hide]Westeros_Labels.png[/hide]

[hide]VARIE-Midkemia_Map.jpg[/hide]

[hide]fantasy-world-3.JPG[/hide]

LNYvk.png

I call dwarves.

Then I call elves.

Jokes.

Make the second one more viewable, then probably that one.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Mather, your obession with a song of ice and fire is annoying as all hell. Stop. Naow. I call the undead!

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

On a note about the mechanics for magic what I was thinking about was having colleges for the various schools of magic (as well as generalist universities) that would cost a certain amount of resources (most likely gold) and allow you to train a set number of school specific (or generalist) mages per year per college (though there would be a limit towards the number of mages per year you could train). In example a college of evocation would train exclusively evokers that would be essentially battle mages that make your enemies go boom.

LNYvk.png

Its either snow or grass dude.. Or the rocky islands containing the hellish wastes every country seems to have, and the giant flipping wall o death guarding the north where all sorts of demonic evil things reside.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Suggestion:

You get a series of points based on how well you do whatever (worship the gods, sacrifice, build monuments), ten points is required to make one wizard, twenty to make a sorcerer and thirty to make something even more powerful. Wizards magic degrade and have an upkeep of five per year.

Points are seperate from money.

[Falador tavern]

Its either snow or grass dude.. Or the rocky islands containing the hellish wastes every country seems to have, and the giant flipping wall o death guarding the north where all sorts of demonic evil things reside.

You mean either snow, grass, myres, mountains, deserts or archipelagos.

EDIT:

Here you can find four resized versions, 50%, 40%, 30% and 25% of original size.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

No deserts. And mostly its either jsut snow, grass, or demonic evil things wanting to rip your guts out.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Already done with the series.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Erm does anyone have any problems with the collegiate system?

EDIT: We will be using westeros as a template but honestly nothing more than that. I will be designing several kingdoms (you would have the option of creating a kingdom out of one of the slots or just using a prefab one). Also I am removing ALL OF THE CASTLES AND PLACE NAMES ON THAT MAP.

LNYvk.png

Sunspear is a island in the ocean. Not productive, but it's rock, not desert.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Well i don't give a [bleep]. I care more about the charecters than what's capital of what in a [bleep]ing fantasy book.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]