The Back Room

stevepole

I kid yo not, when i started up the world maker, it didn't put it up past 1% more than before... So, logically it's less than 1% used.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Pics?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

No, computing power. I have a meter that says how much computor proccesor space i'm chewing up at any given moment. It didn't tick up one bit when i launched world maker. Less than 1%, no?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Earth are you using a PC with vista/windows 7? because if you right click the part of the task bar where time is shown on vista you can open up the "Windows Task Manager" which among other things gives you a meter on the bottom of your screen (near where time is shown). On a mildly related note; exactly how much did exosuits cost in Hegemony V2 (because if you think about it 5 soldiers with armor piercing rounds would probably be enough to take out an exosuit with quite a bit less of a cost)

LNYvk.png

... Err.. It's just powered by electricity dude!.. And I'm using several internet connections to carying sties, and checking my email, and no lag to anything. Go me. Now if this flipping game would give me some GOD DAMN TREES, then i would be happy.

EDIT: Grim, this program goes on me desktop so its easier to read.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Aight... It's at 1%.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Yeah, the regular computing processes i glomp everything into... The main hardrive. It works well, and it means that the data inside is kept uncorrupted.. I think.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Mwahahahahaha, my elephant army is coming to fruition!

I sorta can't figure out how to use the military interface, but who needs it when you have guard elephants patrolling every corridor, cage traps to take care of most megabeasts, and cave-in traps for the ones that can't be trapped.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

hmf, once i managed to capture a colusus in a giant coridor of cage traps, but then it got stabbed to death by an overzealous guard.. Or was that the 50 goblin raiding party that came to kill me last time?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

ARGh. barely any trees, extreme difficulty to set up a farm, but some of the most rare minerals i've seen. For gods sake, i found a cache of saphires in clay!...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I don't want to wait and see what a megabeast can do to 50 elephants. Actually, that'd be fun to see. In both ways.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Oh God, the DF curse is back!!!

Not for me, but for all of you!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

That means you should find bauxite nearby, because sapphires only appear near bauxite.

Also, Earth, for easy farming, dig down to the caverns, wall off a 10x10 section of it, then make a load of 1x10 farms. 100 farm spaces with a good farmer can easily provide for a 200 dwarf fortress with massive surplus.

2Xeo5.png

On a different note, anyone here play Star Pirates?

It can be surprisingly fun.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I've been playing neverwinter nights, but only on the toolset though, I'm getting a little bored, so I might give DF or the pirate game a try.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Would it be a good idea to relocate my fortress down to the levels closest to magma? Also would a fortress without a consistent water supply be worthwhile not abandoning (it has a [cabbage] tonne of useful minerals in it)?

LNYvk.png

Unless you're under siege and you have sealed yourself in, it's better to bring the magma up. A fortress does not need water unless it runs out of booze, but you can desalinate water by using screw pumps, as long as the water does not come into contact with natural surfaces.