The Back Room

stevepole

*Ahem*

Mather, she could be dead. If you really loved her, you'd be happy that she found her way in life. Love does not mean the chance at a physical relationship, nor even marriage, it means that you accept someone completely and utterly. For some, it means putting their life and happiness above your own.

And "friend zone?" So she was your friend, and that somehow puts you in a place of prestige? As stated before, most of my friends are girls (and I certainly do not intend to fall in love with any of them, 'twould likely ruin the friendship), love or physical attraction should not be your first or only thought towards women. If it is, there's either something wrong with you or you know very few members of the opposite sex.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Earthsage, I once generated a world that was all volcano. I was sent by a fortress to go kill a hydra, and I just kept dying. On my tenth adventurer, something like five years later, the hydra had scars on literally every limb and a dagger permanently embedded in it's nostril. I can only imagine how that would have added to the fear factor when it attacks your village. :D

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

What? All i did was chop it with an axe a lot.. Then i strangled one of its heads, and then it couldn't breath, so it died. No damage, but then i nearly got my spleen ripped out by lions.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I managed to strangle a head while stabbing the other 6.. Should that be an acheivement?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Mather don't act like you're the only who's been in the friendzone.........

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

How do you people deal with overcrowding of fortresses? Currently I'm creating layers upon layers of dormitories branching off (with doors and traps) from the drop shafts.

LNYvk.png

That works, or you could create a suicide swaud of the most useless dudes in the fortress and send em out ranging. Those who survive should be trained further, those who don't free up space.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

That works, or you could create a suicide swaud of the most useless dudes in the fortress and send em out ranging. Those who survive should be trained further, those who don't free up space.

That sounds like the option I'd do.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

That's what was tearing me apart! I loved her too much to let go, but I was happy for her at the same time. And love is not my only feeling towards women, she was the only one I've ever loved. I would have given my life just so she could have lived a great one. There isn't a thing I wouldn't have done for her. The only request that she could ever make that I wouldn't do my best to fulfill would be to stop loving her.

Here come the tears, damnit! :cry:

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Mather.. Please stop. This isn't a pity fest.

Yo, ross, how the hell do i heal my guy? He's got a wounded eye and his uper body is all injured.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I can't stand to be insulted and toyed with, I will defend myself... Why? Because I know no one else will do it, only one who has ever stood up for me in that way here is Ross, and I know this is a discussion he can't relate to.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

... Then why spew your problems over the internet if you know how well or how much the news will be received. In all honesty, i don't care!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

No, in adventure mode. Do i jsut find a doctor? And i agree with Rocco, Mather.. You are platying up the pity factor way too much. Are you drunk?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Well, it seems like it. Dude, just calm down..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I recommend a bawww thread tbh, not on here though.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Gah, i guess i could jsut sleep t off, or find a doctor.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Mather I would recommend posting on the following sticky if you want to vent your relationship frustrations and perhaps seek advice: "I want a girlfriend", and other such relationship advice. The people there are all very supportive and love helping others with troubles of the heart. They may have some good advice for you!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I wasn't disagreeing with you mather, I just thought the way you're reacting to the situation is wrong.

It's a REALLY big shaft.