The Back Room

stevepole

Don't buy a Mesh computer.

Mine was bricked before it arrived, apparantly. It crashes within 40 seconds every single time I try to turn it on, displaying a random error message or just dying behind a black screen. The front half of the case has slid over the USB slots, and the grill looks like somebody has hit it with a hammer.

I spent 2 hours listening to elevator music in a queue before being cut off, then found out I can't get support on the website because the serial number is wrong. Wat.

2Xeo5.png

Meh, the worst part with building a computer is waiting on all the parts. My current one is a custom me and my dad made using a frame and basic equipment from more than a decade ago as well as a top-of-the-line graphics card and motherboard. :thumbsup:

Works like a charm, though everything I install is incapable of getting online without days of hassle. That would be due to the MASSIVE FIREWALL OF HACK PROTECTION (+20 to Disease Defense) that doesn't let anything in.

Or out... :blink:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Stork, my catapult randomly took out a goblinin seige in 5 seconds. With a level 0 operator.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

masterwork catapult with a [cabbage]ty operator bashed in the heads of 50 golbins from 3 Z levels above them.. So it'd be godlike. Unfortunatley, had the catapult not been in okace, bye bye me. I had no other defences.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

masterwork catapult with a [cabbage]ty operator bashed in the heads of 50 golbins from 3 Z levels above them.. So it'd be godlike. Unfortunatley, had the catapult not been in okace, bye bye me. I had no other defences.

Catapult and a row of green glass spiked balls or some other modded-in green glass trap weapon that has a massive number of hits. Because when you have a set of 10 glass balls screaming towards you, each bound to hit you i think it was 6 times before you can move away.... one of them's bound to injure SOMEthing. So wounded goblin passes out, and is picked off by catapult.

Problem solved. All you really need for defense is a sandy volcano and a narrow passageway.

a70c7.png

Problem, no sand.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I just realized why I like Still Alive...

It pretty much sums up my love life + how it hopefully will be. :wall:

Just switch dead with broken hearted and cake/people who are still alive with the girl who'll hopefully become my GF.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Don't use glass in traps, it has an uninitialized [MAX_EDGE], which, in laymans terms, means that it is completely random, but usually really bad.

About the best thing glass traps will do is train the goblins up to legendary dodger/shield/armour user.

2Xeo5.png

Don't use glass in traps, it has an uninitialized [MAX_EDGE], which, in laymans terms, means that it is completely random, but usually really bad.

About the best thing glass traps will do is train the goblins up to legendary dodger/shield/armour user.

Not if you have a masterwork catapult covering them while they go "WTH a trap?!?"

And if you're really good, it'll be several masterwork catapults.

a70c7.png

Although a fun idea is to make a 1x1 platform surrounded by 10 z level drops into spike pits, then line the platform with any trap, glass, wooden, doesn't matter. Heck, stonefall traps would work.

The goblins have a 2/3 chance of dodging to their death with every step.

2Xeo5.png

Although a fun idea is to make a 1x1 platform surrounded by 10 z level drops into spike pits, then line the platform with any trap, glass, wooden, doesn't matter. Heck, stonefall traps would work.

The goblins have a 2/3 chance of dodging to their death with every step.

Spikes? Use magma, you pansy.

a70c7.png

I turn off temperature to conserve fps on my laptop.

Thus, spikes make for faster (And more interesting) death.

Spikes submerged in magma. Kills goblins, and makes cleanup easy.

Also, I've been bored lately, and I'm thinking of writing a story. Might post some of it here once I get off my ass and actually write it.

a70c7.png

Blargh, I've been bored lately too, I have been writing a story (prologue is posted in Varrock library)

I've been giving some mmorpgs a try.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

So... I remembered that I'm better at drawing than I am at writing. Which isn't saying much, considering that I'm so out-of-practice in both that I currently have the drawing skills of a monkey, and the writing skills of tapioca pudding.

I guess I'll try putting the story in both formats, then see which one comes out better.

a70c7.png

bah, the military system is Beyond me.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]