The Back Room

stevepole

Double post.. But woahwoahwoah what the hell? This is already made into a fully functional fortress....

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Well you loaded my save file correct? Just look around and tell me if you like it or not (though there are some elkbirds in the cavern so I would build some traps/create a military)

LNYvk.png

You already did a year? ... ... You could have told me that, damnit.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

All you said was this is the file. ... Are we going to use this fortrss for the game, or do i start it out from a diferent one?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

You type up your report, while i work on my own design. They can compare, and the persons whos designs aren't voted for can reaply later on. But for now, ten minuites of my life must be chunked up to insturmental playing.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Guys, on a rather serious note, I think we should all pray for Ieyfura. Whether you're atheist or not.

She's going through some tough times, and let's all just ask that she stays safe. We all care about her; she's our friend. She deserves more kindness than I think she recieves.

And don't pry too much, sometimes people just need comforting. Not questioning.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Jeesus. Well, while we're having the time of our lives a fellow tavernite is down in crazy train country. BS and crap goes on while life is lived to the fullest.. It sadens me. Hope you feel better Iey.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Guys, on a rather serious note, I think we should all pray for Ieyfura. Whether you're atheist or not.

She's going through some tough times, and let's all just ask that she stays safe. We all care about her; she's our friend. She deserves more kindness than I think she recieves.

And don't pry too much, sometimes people just need comforting. Not questioning.

Err okay then?

Or, as I do, believe that the power of humanity can see us through even the darkest of days...and so believe in Ieyfura's own ability to recover and give her support with our faith in her.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I too hope the best for Iey.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I believe Ross had the most population too, wasn't it like a huge number cause he could just manufacture people?

Also I stood a rather nice chance in some respects, and you were like 5 strong nations, and I was surrounded by you guys.

You guys still did it for no reason, I would have seperated if you had a problem.

Balance issues prevented him from just going 'lol i make 2 trillion robot u ded naow'

Wait, how does being surrounded by 5 strong nations highten your chances.

You started the war, y'know.

Sorry the way I wrote that was silly, I mean I was surrounded and so it made it harder for me, my army was spread thin.

Also I swear we made peace from the original war. My bad.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Continuing hegemony discussion here:

While it is in fact true that I decided all the variables in my budget keep in mind that I started with a lot of slaves, some middle-class and a few rich, each with according numbers, then as you said I should end the slavery I did, decreasing the taxes and slightly increasing the income, this I did over a period of time. On later occurances I modified income (slower than when ending slavery) in short steps as I announced things. The only abrupt change in any rate or number was when the scourge happened.

And what I intended with 'Discussion ended' was 'This discussion only contributes to spamming the thread and I see no reason to further it as we have all stated our points'.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Sufficing to say that people remember things differently.

Its probably why Hegemony 1 lasted so long, no one knew what anyone else was doing...and when they did they would rage until it was ineffective. :thumbsup:

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

It is true that it has no winners, for even if I persuaded you, I would still only have had the hegemony for a while.

It may be crucial that trust me for a while, if you find that hard, PM me and I while provide evidence as of why.

This just in from Hex:

pngfjk.png

Take this as a precaution, he might just be trolling and ruining someone else's fun in the process.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1